.07

Chapter Seven.

The Tyler Joseph Affect.

Tyler Joseph Imagines.

_______________________

You stomped up the stairs to your apartment door. The stairs creaked as the anger boiled over inside of you. You ripped your hat off your head as you opened the door, your hands shaking with rage. You stepped inside the apartment and saw Tyler decorating the tree across from the coach next to the door. He turned around and smiled at you.

"Hey, babe! How was work?" He stood in silence as you ripped your scarf off your neck and kicked your shoes at the wall.

You weren't mad at him, though. But you knew that if you tried to speak it would come out as a scream, and you didn't want to scream at him.

He watched you as you marched out of the room and into the bedroom you both shared.

"Did you have a bad day at work today? I'm sorry..." He trailed off as you tried to change out of your work clothes and into some comfortable ones without smashing a hole in the wall. Instead of doing that, you knocked over a glass mug on your dresser from that morning, and it landed with a loud crash.

"SHIT!" You shouted.

"You okay, Y/N?" You didn't respond. You stormed back into the living room and fell onto the couch, facing away from him.

"Hey...what's the matter?" He picked your legs up off the couch and set them on his lap as he sat down.

"I fucking hate my job! My boss is a fucking asshole, and I just-" You yelled into the back of the couch.

"Well, you have that interview tomorrow, don't you?"

"I'm not going," You looked at him with a blank expression.

"What? Why?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not gonna get it," You replied in the same monotone voice, as if it were obvious. He just smiled and looked forward, shaking his head.

"What?" You asked defensively. he chuckled and just looked at you for a moment.

"It's just funny...how you don't know how amazing you are,"

 You rolled your eyes and smiled at him.

"I mean- it truly baffles me, Y/N, I'm serious," He joined in on your laughing. There was a pause of silence.

"You're such a dork," You teased, hitting his shoulder with your foot. He laughed, leaning over like he always does when he laughs.

He began to tickle your legs lightly. You flinched, moving your legs quickly out of the way, almost like it was a twitch. You blushed, dodging his hands every time they tried to tickle you once more. Then, almost out of nowhere, he grabbed your foot and began tickling it wildly. You tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong. You started laughing hysterically, flailing your body around.

"Tyler, I will cut you!" You exclaimed jokingly. He chuckled, letting go of your foot.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," You said sarcastically, barely holding the laughter in.

He just smiled at you. He positioned himself to where he was facing you, and crept up your body, trapping you under his chest. You laughed, hitting his chest lightly. He hovered over your face, the rest of his body laying right on top of yours. You blushed as you wrapped your arms around his neck, the warmth of his body soothing you. You kissed his cheek and pressed the side of his face against yours. He lifted his face up and stared into your eyes. You studied the various shades of brown that his eyes captivated.

You found it crazy that only three minutes ago, your limbs were numb from frustration. Now, you were on a high. You always felt that way with Tyler. Not just any happy, the cloud nine kind of happy.

This is what you called the Tyler Joseph Affect.

HI GUYS!! So today we hit 1.2k, YAY!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I don't think it's as shitty as some of my chapters are, but ya know, I work hard.

Anyways, I love you all so much. Post your suggestions in the comments is you'd like, or you can send them to me through DM if you don't want me to post your username. Or if it's more convenient for you.

I love you guys, like, a lot. I know I say it too much, but I do.

Vote so I know you liked this chapter, it helps a lot. Comment what you thought of this chapter, so I know what to change and what not to change about my writing.

For the last time (this chapter) I love you guys so much.

Bye!