.04

Chapter four.

The Night.

Tyler Joseph Imagines.

___________________________

His hands were tickling your back, moving up and down as if you were a piano. The TV screen was bright in the darkness of his room, the volume down to just 5.

Josh was out for the weekend at his parent's, and you both had a mutual understanding of what was going to happen that night. The silence was almost painful, one waiting for the other to say something.

You couldn't focus on the TV. All you could hear was his calm breathing behind you. His hands stopped. Your eyes widened -- now you were excited. His hand rested on your waist under the blanket. You waited for something to happen.

Then it happened. He flipped you on your back, suddenly straddling your hips. Your face broke into a smile, a little bit of laughter slipping out. He smiled back at you, leaning over to kiss your neck. You rubbed the back of his neck and twisted his hair. You positioned yourself underneath him, slowly wiggling your sweatpants down your legs. He sat up, lifting his sweater halfway up his body, until he stopped. Silence.

"What's wrong?" You asked, trying to refigure your senses. A few moments passed, and then he sighed.

"I'm stuck." His raspy voice was filled with defeat as he said this to you. You laughed, and you could swear you could hear him chuckling under his sweatshirt too. You trailed your fingers up his sides, wiggling them as they came closer to his armpits. You knew he was ticklish, and you decided to use this to your advantage to have some fun.

Now he was really laughing, squirming on top of your lap. A few moments passed of this, and then you decided to stop. You had almost forgotten what this night was about. You lifted his sweatshirt above his head with some struggle, and then he bent over again to kiss your neck.

He played with the hem of your t-shirt, trying to signal that he was trying to strip it off of you. You got the hint and sat up, allowing him to take control of the situation. As you both lay back down, he leaned over to you ear and said,

"How do you plan on taking advantage of having this king size to ourselves?" You flipped him on his back, now straddling him like he was to you before. You placed you hands on his chest.

"It's a secret," you whispered, biting his ear.