Wrong accusation

"The white gem is gone!!! How come??" Yamato asked.

"I'll explain on the way, but Amu and Sera need to run now." Leo shouted.

"Okay. Horsemen, take these two back to their kingdom safely, or else I'll kill you." Tusk said. The horsemen nodded.

Tusk went to Amu and said, "Don't worry, I'll see you soon. Wait for me." Amu nodded. As they kissed each other, before saying goodbye.

While Yamato hugged Sera, "Take care, Sera."

Sera smiled, "You too!" As she and Amu stepped on the carriage, and waved goodbye.

Tusk saw the carriage out of sight, he turned to Leo and Yamato, nodded his head and started running toward the castle.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Meanwhile.....

"CALL TUSK BACK NOW!" Chiaki yelled. Kotoha was trying to calm Chiaki down.

"Otou-san, what's wrong?" Tusk asked as he walked in. Chiaki glared at his son, and handed him the letter. Tusk read it.

King Chiaki,

Thanks a lot for the white gem. Now my kingdom could not be easily defeated. As you may realize, I used the advantages of your son and my daughter to steal this gem. So long Chiaki, you are still weak like the first time I met you.

Takeru.

"Uncle Takeru stole the gem," Tusk said in disbelief.

"Don't call him uncle. And for the arrange marriage between you and Amu, is never going to happen." Chiaki demanded.

"No! Don't otou-san. Okaa-san say something." Tusk shouted. Kotoha turned to Chiaki, "Chiaki, let's go talk to Takeru and Mako first."

"No. You are in this one Kotoha. And you are not stopping me. I declared war with Snow Tigress kingdom." (P/s: So I decided to name the kingdoms. Hope you like the name."

Chiaki then turned to the guard, "Announce to all citizen that we are having a war between the Snow Tigress. Gather all the soldiers. Our Forestial Elephant is not going to lose." The soldier nodded.

"Otou-san please don't do that." Tusk yelled.

"Enough conversation. Leo, Yamato locked him in his room. If I find out, you let him run away. You two are in troubles." Chiaki declared. Yamato and Leo nodded, they were also afraid of Chiaki's temper.

"Let's go Tusk." Yamato said as he and Leo dragged Tusk back into his group.

"Kotoha, you stay here. I need to go get ready." Chiaki said, Kotoha nodded. As Chiaki leave, Kotoha told the guard, "Send the carriage here. I'm going to talk to queen Mako."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Amu and Sera reached their castle. They walked in, as the servant came up.

"Your highness, Amu, your dad want to see you." Amu nodded, and the servant went away.

"I'm scared. Sera." Amu said. Sera hugged Amu.

"Everything will be alright. I'll be out here, waiting. Now you go before your dad get mad." Sera comforted Amu. Amu nodded.

She walked in the room, she saw her father and mother were standing there waiting for her.

"Mom, dad." Amu said. Takeru looked up.

"I think you've heard the news." Takeru said, Amu nodded.

"Forestial Elephant is declaring a war with us." Mako explained.

"Why? We didn't do anything." Amu confused.

"Some used your father's name and said that our kingdom is the one that stole the white gem." Mako continued.

Before both could speak, Takeru told the guard, "Gather all the guard. We are facing it. And we are not losing."

"Dad?" Amu said.

"Takeru. I thought we promised not to use violence" Mako defended. Takeru looked at his wife.

"Okay, we'll talk to them. If they don't listen, well I have no choice." Takeru restated. His wife nodded.

"Well, I'm going too!" Amu said.

"No! You stay here. And that is a command." Takeru declared, "Sera! Locked Amu in her room."

"Takeru!" Mako yelled, but this time Takeru wasn't listening. Sera walked in, she nodded and held Amu's hand.

"Let's go." Sera silently said, Amu nodded.

As they left, the guard came in. "Your majesty, queen Kotoha came here to see you." Mako nodded.

"She could come in." Mako said, before Takeru could deny.

Kotoha walked in, she said, "I came here to talk to you." Mako nodded and invited her to sit down.

And the conversation began...

Yay! I finished Chapter 6. Let's me know what you think. Small message: Exam weeks are coming, so I might update recently. Will there going be a big war? What's gonna happened? Stay in sight for new chapters!!

4,"ha'UXK