Kidnapped?????

"Misao-kun, you stay here. Sera already go get the guard." Amu stated, she turned to the nurse, "take care of him please." Amu directed. The nurse nodded and begin to treat Misao. While Amu ran back to Tusk....

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back to the kings and queens....

"What should we do know Takeru?" Chiaki asked. After realizing the real reason of the problem.

"Let direct the army toward the Mighty Croco Kingdom and fight Bunglay." Takeru stated.

"Let not." Mako interrupted. The kings looked shocked along with Kotoha.

"What do you mean Mako-chan?" Kotoha asked.

"What are you saying Nee-chan? Our children are in danger." Chiaki grumbled.

"What do you have in mind Mako?" Takeru asked in a calm voice.

"We should believe in the strength of our children, but we can't deny the fact we need to protect them." Mako said.

"So..." Kotoha asked.

"So...."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Tusk and Leo were fighting Bunglay. While Yamato and Sera were evacuating the maids.

"Tusk, let's do it." Leo stated.

"Of course." Tusk smirked.

"Do what?" Bunglay asked.

"Something that we had done when we were in our class." Leo informed.

Leo took a deep breath and let out the loud roar that made Bunglay covered his ears. While Tusk took that chance and grabbed the bag hanging in Bunglay's hand.

"Give it back!" Bunglay demanded.

"No." Leo stated. Tusk opened the bag, in there was the white gem.

"We got it." Tusk said. They did a high five.

As they thought everything was on plan, Amu was walking toward Tusk, but Bngulay grabbed her by the neck.

"Ahh!" She yelled and got the boys' attention. Yamato and Sera and misao, who had been cure ran toward them.

"Amu!" Tusk shouted. "Amu!" Sera yelled.

"Give me the white gem or she going to die." Bunglay threatened, helding a sword toward Amu's neck.

"No, Tusk. Don't do it." Amu said.

"Shut up." Bunglay told Amu.

"Don't hurt her. Here's it is." Tusk said, and handed the Bunglay the white gem.

"Now realease Amu." Tusk said.

"No. I'm bringing her to the Snow Tigress Kingdom, and force King Takeru to give me the throne." Bunglay evilly laughed. He knocked Amu unconscious, and got on the carriage.

"No! Amu!" Tusk clenched his fist.

"Tusk, get on!" Misao yelled, he was on a horse. Tusk grabbed Misao's hand and they chased after the carriage. While Leo, Yamato, and Sera, both Yamato and Leo got a horse. Sera sat at the back of Yamato.

They were chasing toward Amu....

To be continued...

Sorry for letting you guys wait. SO there's only 1 chapter left. And I'll update it by next week. I promise. You have my words. If not, you could all punish me :P.