Mighty Croco Kingdom

"Wow! The castle is so big!" Amu exclaimed. Misao smiled. Just then, a maid walked to them.

"Your majesty, the rooms are ready for the princesses," the maid respectfully bow.

"Thank you. You may leave." Misao stated. The maid bowed, but before she left.

"Excuse me your majesty, but Larri-san want to meet the 2 princesses after they received their rooms," the maid reported. Misao nodded and signaled for her to leave.

"Misao-kun, who's Larri-san?" Amu asked. Sera also looked at him.

"Oh. He's my mentor." Misao explained.

"Really? What does he look like?" Amu continued.

"Um.." Misao stammered, "How about let visit your room first?" Misao changed the topic.

Sera raised her eyebrow but she decided to not mention it. While they were walking to their rooms, Amu continued to talk Misao, Sera, on the other hand, she looked around to investigate the castle. 'Where is the gem?' Sera wondered. Sera saw a shadow behind a column and caught her staring. The shadow immediately ran away.

"Hey!" Sera shouted, which caught Misao and Amu's attention.

"What's wrong, Sera?" Misao asked.

"There's someone hiding behind that column over there. And he/she ran away." Sera pointed.

"Maybe it's just a maid or a guard." Misao answered.

"Really?" Sera questioned back. However, Misao didn't listen.

"We're here!" He stated.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

(After they visit their rooms, Misao led them to Larri's room.)

Misao knocked the door. Larri's assistant opened the door.

"I want to meet Larri-san." Misao said. The assistant nodded and led him in.

"Umm... Before you asked what Larri looked like, right?" Misao asked. Amu nodded, as they walked down the long hall.

"well.. First of all, he is not like us. He is more an animal that look like a human." Misao explained.

"What do you mean?" Amu and Sera asked, before Misao got to answer, Larri walked out and greeted them.

"Amigos, my friend!" he stated.

"He's a gorilla!" Amu exclaimed but the cover her mouth because of the rudeness. "I didn't mean, I'm sorry." Amu apologized.

"No is okay. I'm used to that." Larri stated.

"Girls, this is Larri. My mentor." Misao introduced, breaking the silence awkward.

"Nice to meet you, Larri-san." Amu and Sera said at the same time.

"Nice to meet you too. Princess Amu and Princess Sera." Larri smiled, "Come in."

They walked in to Larri's room. After they entered, the figure that followed them, stepped out. 'I better get the gem before they find it.' The blue figure stated.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Chiaki marched straight to Takeru's kingdom. The guard reported to Takeru. Takeru stood there, waiting for Chiaki.

"Takeru, you have of explaining to do." Chiaki declared, as he walked toward Takeru.

"So do you." Takeru hissed back.

"Where's Tusk? Where did you hide my son?" Chiaki accused.

"What do mean I hide your son? You're the one who harm Mako isn't it?" Takeru accused back.

"Why should I harm Nee-chan? I have no grudge against her. Not like you, you have grudges along me the whole time." Chiaki stated back.

"You!" Takeru demanded. Mako walked up to him.

"Takeru, calm down." She suggested, while Kotoha also followed after her husband, came to stop him.

"Chiaki, you need to chill." Kotoha pleaded.

"You know nothing, stay out of this!" They both shouted at their wife the same time. After that, Takeru and Chiaki began to take out their sword and fought each other. Mako and Kotoha pulled them back.

"Enough!" Mako shouted, which go their attention. "If you want to fight, we have another way." Mako stated.

"What way, Mako-chan?" Kotoha asked.

"It is..." Mako explained.

Sorry for taking so long. High School is so tiring. I will try to update ASAP. So hope you enjoy this chapter.