The truth revealed

"So you're Bunglay?" Amu asked with hatred.

"It's me. And look at all of you, especially your foolish parents." Bunglay mocked, which made Amu and Tusk clenched their fists.

"Don't you there to talk to King Chiaki and Queen Kotoha like that!" Yamato yelled.

"What will you do if I don't stop?" Bunglay declared.

"We bring you to the majesty and get back the white pearl." Leo simply stated.

"If you can..." Bunglay mocked.

"I had enough of you!" Tusk angrily took out his dagger and marched toward Bunglay.

"Tusk-kun, watch out!" Amu said in worry. Leo, and Yamato joined in the fight with Bunglay.

"I'll go call the guard." Misao stated, Sera nodded. Misao tried to run but Bunglay used his remaining arrow and shoot Misao at his feet.

"Ahh!!!" Misao yelled, which caught Amu and Sera attention.

"Misao/Misao-kun!" they both yelled.

"Princess Amu, take Prince Misao to a safe place." Leo winked.

"Arigato, Leo-kun. But Amu is fine. Don't need to be so formal." Amu smiled gratefully at Leo.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Takeru finally woke up.

"Takeru, are you okay? Can you continue the battle?" Mako asked. Takeru let out a few coughs.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." He lied.

"Yeh right. I remembered you always throw up at Nee-san's cookings." Chiaki accused.

"Chiaki!" Kotoha stated. Just then, the guard walked toward Mako.

"Your highness, this is a letter that was sent to you." The guard bowed and leave.

"Who could it be?" Kotoha asked Mako. Mako looked puzzled. She slowly opened the card.

"I think you two should read it." Mako stated, handing the kings the letters after she took a quick glance.

Dear your higness,

I'm Yamato, prince Tusk's friend/bodyguard. Princess Amu and Sera-chan is in trouble. There's a dangerous criminal named Bunglay is wandering around the Mighty Croco Kingdom. He was the one who responsible causing this whole mess too. And he was the one that stole the white gem.

Excuse me. Me and Leo along with Prince Tusk is also heading toward the kingdom. I hope as soon as you received this letter. You could stop the deathly battle between our two kingdoms.

Sincerely,

Yamato.

The 2 kings looked at each other.

0-0-0-0-0-0

'I hope the letter arrived' Yamato stated in his thought.

Flashback:

"Yamato, move faster!" Tusk yelled.

"Coming." Yamato stated, finishing his letter. He whistled, signaling for his birds.

"Bring this to Queen Mako for me immediately." He instructed, attaching the letter in the bird's feet. The bird took off.

Yamato speed up his horse and catch up with the others.

End of Flashback.

"Yamato! Watch out!" Tusk warned. Yamato snapped out of his thought. Luckily for him, Leo managed to block the arrow with his sword.

"Yamato, you okay?" Leo asked. Yamato nodded.

"Thank you." He stated.

'I depend on you right now.' Yamato said in his thought than fought Bunglay.

2-3 more chapters this will end. Yes! Sorry for the delay. There will be a surprising character at the end for you guys. =]]]

I'm working on after this is "Someone I love", "I'm the one", and 2 new stories.

2 new stories

1. (is already on WattPad)

2. You are my only hope =]]