Will you marry me?

"Faster!" Tusk stated.

"Calm down, I'm trying my best." Misao said. They were chasing Bunglay, Amu was the hostage.

A few minutes later, they saw Bunglay's carriage.

"There!" Tusk shouted. Bunglay turned around and saw them, he speed up.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back at kings and queens....

"We'll wait for him here." Mako instructed. The 3 nodded. There were soldiers surrounded the whole area.

"Any minute now..." mako stated. Bunglay came into view, holding Amu.

....

He stood up. "King Takeru, come out here! Or else I'll kill your daughter." He shouted.

Takeru clenched his fist. He walked out. "Let go of my daughter." He demanded.

"No! Unless you give up your throne." Bunglay smirked. Tusk and Misao appeared.

"Let go of Amu, Bunglay!" Tusk shouted.

"Tusk!" Kotoha said, and was about to run toward him, however Chiaki stopped.

"Kotoha, it's dangerous." Chiaki warned. "But..." Kotoha wanted to protest but Mako signaled her to keep quiet. Mako also stepped out.

"Let go of my daughter now Bunglay!" Mako stated, "Or else..."

"Or else what?" Bunglay asked. Amu was slowly gaining conscious.

A whole bunch of soldiers stood up, holding sword, crossbow, and arrows.

"Mom! Dad!" Amu yelled, as her vision was cleared.

"Amu!" they shouted. Yamato Leo and Sera had also arrived.

"Amu!" Sera called. But Yamato stopped her.

"Release her now...You'll have nowhere to escape." Tusk threatened.

"Fine." Bunglay stated, he released Amu but he slashed her at the back as she was running toward Tusk.

"NO!" they all shouted, Takeru and Chiaki quickly went in and captured Bunglay. "Bring him to the dungeon." Takeru ordered. The soldiers nodded.

While....

"Amu! Amu! Stay with me!" Tusk cried, he held her on his lap.

"Amu! Please don't leave us." Sera burst in tears.

Mako and Kotoha ran toward them with a doctor. "Doctor! Please cure my daughter." Mako stated.

"I'll do my best your highness." The doctor stated, he started to bandage Amu, "Princess Amu, hold on." The doctor said. Amu nodded.

Her face clearly show agony.

5 hours later...

"Amu asleep. The doctor said she ok." Kotoha informed everyone. Sera hugged Yamato, Leo high five with Misao. The kings hung each other. Tusk sat down, and let out a long breath. 'She safe!' in his mind he stated.

"She'll wake up, Tusk you could go see her first. We all know in your pocket was a ring." Chiaki whispered in his son ear. Tusk had a shock face. Chiaki winked at his son and walked toward Takeru, Mako and Kotoha.

4 days later....

Amu finally woke up. She saw Tusk was sitting on the couch and was asleep. "Tusk-kun?" she said. Tusk woke up. HE ran toward Amu's bed.

"Amu! Are you okay?" Tusk asked. Amu weakly nodded. "What happened?" she asked.

"You got slashed by Bunglay, but don't worry. He is killed by your dad's order." Tusk informed. Amu smiled.

"I was worry." Tusk said. "I'm sorry to worry you." Amu muttered.

"You don't have to be sorry. I wasn't able to protect you. I'm sorry." Tusk stated.

"I'm fine. Don't blame yourself." Amu said.

"Amu, I would like to ask you something?" Tusk said.

"What is it?" Amu asked, siting up. Tusk took out a small black box.

"Will you marry me?" he asked. There was a pause. Amu slowly nodded, she had tears in her eyes. "Yes! Of course I would!" She threw her arm over Tusk. They shared a meaningful kiss.

3 months later....

"I announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Leo said. Everyone cheered. Yamato and Sera hugged each other, as they see their friends together.

On Sera's finger was an engagement ring, Yamato was also wearing the same ring. Yes, indeed, Yamato had also propose to Sera 1 month after Tusk had proposed to Amu.

"I'm happy for them" Sera whispered. Yamato nodded.

"Next time, it's our turn." Yamato whispered in Sera's ear. Sera smiled, they also share a kiss.

"Sera! Come here! I'm throwing the flower." Amu called to her best friend. "Coming!" Sera said, she ran toward Amu.

"3...2...1!" Amu said, as she threw. Sera was the one who caught it. "seem like it's coming true." Yamato said to himself.

The end!

Yay! I'm done. What do you think?

I'll be working on "I'm the one" and "Someone I love" next. Thanks for your supports and patience while reading my story. Luv ya all! <3

k3u1~;0S