Chapter Fifteen

(A/N: THANK you guys for being patient. I know it's been a while, but you won't be let down!!! It's a great chapter I think ??? Enjoy. <3 )
••••• E P I L O G U E •••••

"It's been like two weeks. Are you sure they can't tell?" Maya asked Lucas as she stared over at the two speaking at their lockers. He secretly wrapped his arm around her waist and shrugged unknowingly. Ever since the closet incident, they had been inseparable ever since. The couple didn't officially become an item until later that night, when a certain cowboy came to the blonde beauty's window, and kissed her without a word spoken. And when he pulled away, he saw a look in her eyes, a look she always had given him-except with a gleam of hope.

Now, ever since that night, they found any opportunity alone to make up for lost time. Everything was the same, except they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. It was as if a new door opened up to a world they've never known each other in. Sure, Maya and Lucas had known each other as friends, but as boyfriend and girlfriend, it was even better. They made an agreement to get back at all the times Riley and Farkle tried forcing them to be together, and to then torture them until they cracked-which only meant, a new plan.

"They haven't said anything about us. Plus, who really can tell the difference whether we're friends or more anymore?"

Maya raised her brows and smiled at the boy. "Oh, so we're more now?"

"We established this like last week." Lucas replied, a blush forming on his face as he stared down. Maya turned his face toward her with a smug expression.

"I know. I just like to hear it from you." The blonde gently squeezed his hand with the love that no one in the public knew about yet.

He led her into a hallway that no one hung around and smiled without a word. Maya stared back at him with confusion. "What're you doing?"

"I almost forgot to do something before I walked in this morning." She waited for him to elaborate as his other hand reached up and caressed her cheek. Before she could ask him what he meant on that and to stop being so damn vague, Lucas leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. Maya smiled into his touch and melted, resting her hand on the back of his neck. He pulled away and caressed her chin with his thumb once she released a satisfied breath. Refraining from giggling like a little girl, she said something to change the mood.

"We should probably get back before someone, AKA Riley or Farkle sees us." She managed to say with a blush on her face as he leaned closer again, kissing her temple and then her cheek. He leaned away and caressed a strand of hair behind her ear with a smile.

"You never cease to amaze me, Miss. Hart." He flirted as a smile painted back onto Maya's lips. "But, If we must." He added with sarcastic despair. Maya nudged him as they walked back into the hallway together. Immediately, Riley caught the blonde's eye and frowned as she glanced over at Lucas.

"What gives?" Riley complained, folding her arms. Before she could continue ranting, she confusingly stared at Maya. "Why do your lips look so puffy?" Maya blushed and shrugged unknowingly. The brunette rolled her eyes and continued on. "I mean, seriously, I don't get it. How are you guys even talking again?"

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked with over the top curiously. Riley's frown deepened as a temporary frown line formed in the middle of her brows.

"You guys literally weren't talking for like a few weeks. And now you're walking down the hallways, smiling and-" Farkle gently placed a hand over the brunette's mouth. She licked his hand and he immediately let go in annoyance. Riley knew that if she was going to keep on ranting in front of her closest friends, she'd end up ranting completely on how their logic is simply ridiculous and that they seriously need to reevaluate their lives.