Chapter 1

Your pov

You wake up to find your room trashed. So you explore the rest of your house (you are 23 by the way). Oh, you remember forgetting to get the key off your ex.

But why would Caspar trash my house, you thought aloud.

"Oh naive (y/n)' Caspar didn't trash this dump, I did." Then you see jacksepticey step out of the shadows. But he seemed off. Like different off. Then it finaly hits you...

It's antisepticeye! Why would he, of all people be here. "W-what a-are you d-doing here a-anti?" You said as confidentially as you could, which wasn't confident at all. "Dark and I have been watching you (y/n) for the past year now. When we saw how sad Caspar made you, we trashed the place to make you think it was Caspar and so you would get your revenge. But then I thought it was a bad idea and was about to clean up," he says a little sadly. "Th-then my h-house should be p-perfect," you say a bit bluntly.

He starts cleaning, then you see a black fog in the corner of your living room (or sitting room, whatever you call it) you go check it out. Swiftly opening my window, the fog slowly started to form into a man. I carefully backed away not wanting to know who it was. The man looked like markiplier. But no he was different too, he is Darkiplier. He looks at me then at anti. He finally speakes and says " anti she wasn't supposed to see us. Humans can't nomally see us,".

You think what does he mean, humans can't see them.

You then remember they are demons. You start talking to them (y=y/n a=anti d=Dark)

Y:what do you mean I am not supposed to see you guys.
A:well demons on earth are invisible.
D:yeah only special humans can see us.
Y: soooooo does this make me special.
A:maybe or you are a demon or Angel and you don't know.
Y:no I can't be a demon or angel.
D:yeah anti she had a point.
Y:well it's 1:38AM and I have work so I am going to sleep.

You go to the stairs but can't move. Then dark and anti come up behind you and say in unison "no you are coming with us."

Next thing you know dark punched you. You try to resist the welcoming darkness. But no you can't, it just felt so nice.

Third person pov

Anti lifts (y/n) in his arms bridal style. Then teleportes to his and darks apartment. Dark was already at the apartment because he didn't have to carry (y/n). Anti set (y/n) on the bed in the basement and locked it.

Your pov

You wake up to the smell of BLOOD. You run to the door and start banging on the door. You hear the click of the lock. But no-one came in. You open the door and no-one was is the apartment. You run for the door. Trying to escape...