chapter 7

I stood feeling like I was about to faint...

All I could shout was "W-where are t-the others."

"I thought you wouldent care for your kidnapers." His voice so cold that even I could feel it from the other side of the room.

The room started to get colder than it already was, as a new person was walking in.

He had baby blue hair and bright blue eyes. As for his clothes he had black ripped jeans and a snowflake tee.

"Hi, I am your new guard, Iceiplier."

As soon as wilford left Ice started to talk, but I was too angry to listen.

Angel. I mean dad then nudged my shoulder. He had a smile on his face.

How can he be smiling when we are traped?

~~time skip~~

Dad and Ice filled me in on our escape plan, but Anti could be coming to save us any second.

Anti pov

(y/n) and Angel started to walk over to wilford and blacked out. Then Fire and Ice tied them up and vanished.

"Now what to do with you. I could make you my slave or I could kill you, but that would be less fun." Wilfords voice rang in my ears.

Dark then piped up, " I will guard (y/n) and our brother, if I don't get treated as badly as Anti."

How could he do that to me? Sell out his best friend. Why?

He starts to walk over to Wilford and Wilford whispers something in his ear. Then he walked over and picked me up. HE PICKED ME UP! Why the hell did he pick me up?

He sat me down bound my hands and feet together.

Then I blacked out.

(y/n) pov

Ice left and someone else entered the room.

He had a hoody on with flames on the sleeves and black jeans.

"Hey, I am Ice's twin brother Fire. I hope he told you the plan."

"Yeah." was all I could say.

Dad said that Fire and Ice was helping because he can just tell.

Wilford walked in and draged me out of my cell.

~~time skip~~
Brought to you by weird wilford

"(y/n) do you know why I have brought you to this room." Wilford said, starting to creep me out.

"NO I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM HERE. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."

I slammed him into the wall and ran just like Ice said.

I saw Ice, Fire and dad just running at me.

Anti pov

I wake up in a cell and I can hear Ice, Angel and (y/n) talking about an escape plan.

I try to shout to them but then I notice the sound proofing along the walls.

Then Wilford walked in. Luckily, he didn't hear their escape plan. He dragged me to a different room and left.

A couple minutes later he walked in with (y/n).

"(y/n) do you know why I have brought you to this room." Wilford voice made me shudder.

Then I heard (y/n) yell "NO I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM HERE. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."

Then she slammed Wilford into the wall and ran off.

Angel pov

Wilford walked in and dragged my baby girl out of the cell and accross the hall.

Ice opened my cell and we started to walk out of the castle.

We heard (y/n) running through the hall.

But...

Here are some cool peeps
SixLTwilight
KaraTheGamer
SepticeyeTrisha
YummyGhost
Dani_Snot_Onfire
thatawkwardfangirl03
crimpsy