chapter 13

Simple.

Anti pov

I've started climbing through the window and seen (y/n) sitting on the sofa. Not struggling or anything. Just sitting there watching (fave film).

Demon and I have gone to grab her and as we did she yelled for Ice to come help her. All of a sudden we've been teleported to a cell. Ice and (y/n) come down the stairs hand-in-hand.

Then I saw it. Her eyes were tinted purple. Love spell. Probably because of the necklace she's wearing.

"Ice what have you done to her! What have you done to (y/n)!"

"He's done nothing to me you pathetic lowlife had keep your hands off me!"

"(Y/n) it's me your boyfriend, Anti. Do you not remember me?"

"No and dad how could you help him try to kidnap me, your own daughter?"

"Ice was the one that kidnapped you. We were saving you from him. He's put a spell on you, look at your eyes. They're not your natural colour. There purple!"

With that they walked back upstairs.

(Y/n) pov

We went back upstairs after that. Whatever that was. We continued watching the movie.

I decided to go to bed early. I looked in the mirror and saw that dad was telling the truth, my eyes are purple. But I thought that was my natural eye colour because of the neko side of me.

I got into bed and 10 minutes later Ice joined me.

I wish I could recognise that demon that said he was my boyfriend. He said his name was Anti. What kind of name is that? Anti? But I still don't get why dad sided with him instead of me and Ice.

~~the next day~~

I decided to wear my pyjamas all day. I grabbed a tower of toast and went down to the cells. I've put the plate on my side of the bars and instantly that Anti guy yanked the necklaces off me.

In that moment I remembered everything. From finding out who my dad is to Ice kidnapping me.

Then we heard footsteps coming down to the cells, closer and closer. Ice.

"Darling are you still down here?"

"Yes icybear. But that Anti guy broke my necklace and I loved it so much!"

"One thing before he is punished       (y/n). Do you still love me?"

Without hesitation I said "with all my heart."

The only reason I said that was to not blow my cover and so that he trusts me.

I turn back around to grab the now empty plate. When I do, I look straight at Anti and wink just to show that I'm not under that spell anymore.

I walk towards Ice, giving him a kiss once I reach him. I hope I don't seem to suspicious.

Ice and I sit together watching my favourite movie. After the movie I go up to my room and 'sleep'.

~~time skip~~

I check the clock. 12am. Midnight, I sneek down to the cells. Luckily the lock is voice activated and I've developed a voice manipulation power I didn't know I had.

"(Y/n) and Iceiplier k-i-s-s-i-n-g." I said in ices frosty voice,"I seriously can't believe that is the password. Can you babe?" I asked anti as he walked out of the cell.

"Yep. He's obsessed with me."

We waltzed up the stairs, only to see ice sleepwalking, fortunately. At this points we have to silently creep past him.

Hopefully the front door is unlocked, quick it isn't!

Noe everyone has scattered around the house to find the keys.

Anti and I search ice's bedroom.

"How did he put you under a spell like that?"

"I think he slipped something in my food or something like that. Got them!"

We run too the door and it unlocks. I don't know why we didn't just teleport out, it would have saved so much time.

At the end of the driveway everyone holds hands and Anti teleports us home, finally.

Everyone now reunited,  we have a wedding to organise!!

I just can't wait to say my vows to the demon of my dreams, my one and only Antisepticeye.

I'm just hoping this turns out perfect. The way it should and no kidnapping or wedding crashers of any kind at all. I want this to be Anti and mine's special day and nothing, absolutely nothing to ruin it.

Shit! I'm turning into a bridzilla.

Who should be my maid of honour or my bridesmaids in general and Anti's groomsmen. This is so stressful already and I haven't even started planning yet! Who is going to be the best man and the groomsmen, but that's for Anti to decide anyway. I hope dark or dad is.

Anyone who wants the maid of honor/ best friend of the main character in the story has draw the best pic of your character.

Here are some cool peeps. I think everyone who reads my story and likes darkiplier would love 'royal bond' by my bestfriend GalaxySiren!!
SixLTwilight
YummyGhost
thatawkwardfangirl03
GalaxySiren
Fangirly88674

Peace out my funky monkeys.