Chapter 6

I ask who my Dad is and he is...

Angel! I am (y/n)iplier! I have always watched Mark and Jack. But now I know I am Mark's alter egos daughter. That is why Angel and I had so much in common. Now we have to protect each other to stop Wilford from finding me and all the other ipliers.

Anti pov

I didn't know (y/n) and Angel were father and daughter. If Wilford got his hands on both of them at the same time he could take over the world. Dun dun duuunnnn. I wish there was a way for them to be safe and stay with us at the same time.

"We'll move to Raspy Hill!" snaps me out of my thoughts.

(y/n) pov

"We'll move to Raspy Hill!" The person that said that was Angel? He hates Raspy Hill. Why would he say that. "That is a great idea," An icy voice sends chills down my spine. I turn to see Wilford. I try to move but I can't. I see anti's mucles straining but he is not moving. Suddenly I move but I have no control over my body again. Angel is the only one moving out of the others. He is in a trance too. I realised after all my thinking that I could move my body again.

I look around to see a passed out angel next to me.

~~time skip~~

About an hour later Angel finally woke up. As he gathered his surroundings, wilford walked in

"The family is awake. I hope sure you will help me."

I try to shoot a (f/c) orb at the bars but it just soaked it in. I stood feeling like I was about to faint...

Sorry for the short chapter has a bit of writers block.

Here are some cool peeps
SixLTwilight
KaraTheGamer
SepticeyeTrisha
YummyGhost
Dani_Snot_Onfire
thatawkwardfangirl03
crimpsy123