Chapter 8

We heard (y/n) running through the hall.

But...

Angel pov

Wilford grabbed her and she collapsed. He dragged her away not noticing us.

We left the castle with my daughter still inside. We will get you out (y/n) I promise.

(y/n) pov

I felt someone touch my shoulder and then I blacked out.

~~ time skip~~

I wake up back in my cell, but dad and Ice aren't there. Instead Anti was here.

He was waiting for something or someone.

When he noticed I was awake he kissed me. HE KISSED ME! OMG.

Anti pov

I noticed that (y/n) was awake so I shuffled over and kissed her. At first she seamed surprised, but after that she melted into it.

"I love you (y/n) from the day I first saw you." was all I could say.

Then Wilford walked in to ruin the moment. He grabbed (y/n) and chained her up.

Suddenly her eyes went pink. Then back to her normal (f/c). Then pink again and stayed pink.

He undone her chains and she walked with him without putting up a fight.

He had her wrapped around his little finger and there was nothing I could do.

(y/n) pov

I was trapped in my own mind and I was about to tell anti something extremely important. I was about to tell him that. Oh never mind I can't tell him now. Can I?

He dragged me out of my cell and chained me to the wall.

We fought for control over my own body. My vision went pink and then. Then back to normal and finally pink.

I walked alongside Wilford. If I had control of my body I would have ran.

We went back to the room that I slammed him into the wall in.

"I knew you was about to tell antisepticeye something. But I want him to wait longer, anyway. We haven't had that talk."

I slammed Wilford into the table, knocking him out, and ran to the cells and be for I went in I changed my eyes to look pink.

"Wilford asked me to relocate Antisepticeye." I said in a monotone voice.

Once anti and I were out of the dreadfully pink castle I grabbed anti and pulled him into a kiss. At first he stiffened, but he melted into it.

We teleported home to see My dad sobbing into ice's shoulder. I saw maps and a sheet that said:

Rescue plan

In huge, bold writing.

"Hey dad." was all I could say.

He looked up in disbelief and ran over to me. He pulled me and anti into a huge hug.

I missed him so much was sooooo glad to see him.

"Dad I have an announcement to make. Anti and I are together!"

I read up on all the angel laws and there is nothing against angels and demons loving each other.

I realised that there was something brushing against my feet. But when I turn around there is nothing there. As I turn everyone gasped. I turn to see what they gasped at, but three was nothing there.

Anti pov

10 minutes after Wilford and
(y/n) walked off, (y/n) walked back in, her eyes still pink, and said in a very monotone voice "Wilford asked me to relocate Antisepticeye."

Once we got out of the pink castle she pulled me in and kissed me. I never thought she kiss me. Then we teleported home to see (y/n)'s Dad sobbing into ice's shoulder I saw the rescue plans scattered all around the table.
Then (y/n) pipped up and just said "hey dad." He turned around and stared in disbelief and ran over to her and pulled us into a hug.

"Dad I have an announcement to make. Anti and I are together!" (y/n) yelled so that everyone in the room could hear.

All of a suudden (y/n) spun around. We all gasped as we saw a ...

Here are some cool peeps
SixLTwilight
KaraTheGamer
SepticeyeTris
YummyGhost
Dani_Snot_Onfire
thatawkwardfangirl03
crimpsy123

(a/n)
Wow what a cliffhanger. Sorry for not uploading sooner, but I had a huge writers block and it has been hectic at home. With that said.
Peace out my funky monkeys