Chapter 3

He picks you up and teleports away with you...

You start looseing consienceness. Then you finnaly black out.

Anti pov ( I know you have been waiting)

I call for (y/n), no answer. I call again. Same happens. So I ask Angel if he has seen (y/n) but neither has he. So I teleport to (y/n)'s co-ordenates. What is she doing at wilfords bright pink house, she hates pink. I turn around and see (y/n) chained to the basement wall. Then I hear footsteps, so I teleport away.

(y/n) pov

I finally start to wake up. I look around and see I was in chains. No-one was there. I yell for anti but no-one answered. Then I hear footsteps. There he was...

Wilford wafstashe.

I try and teleport. Doesn't work. Wilford says " these chains stop your powers from working. So you will be with me forever." I start to panic. He finally leaves. So I curl up into a ball and cry. Then I hear a noise in the corner of the basement. I try to see what it is. As I get closer I see a septiceye. It's Anti! "Grab my hand and we will teleport away." I do as he says and hold on.

All at once there was a flash of light and we were back at home. Then I noticed the chains were gone.

I looked around until I found angel. When I found him we started training so that next time I wasn't defenseless.

~~~~ time skip 😝😝 ~~~~

I had finished training with Angel so I started doing my chores. Suddenly dark bursts into the room...