Chapter 12

I know that scream. Its (y/n)...

Anti pov

I run to the door, black tears streaming down my eyes. The door swings open and all I see is...

(y/n) pov

I felt something cold go through my leg. I automatically screamed. The sound ringing in my ears. I looked down to see an icicle in my leg.

"I don't want to do this (y/n). I'll heal you if you say you love me in front of anti." It was Iceiplier. Then the door swung open. I could see anti. He had streams of black tears down his face.

"I-I love you I-ice"

"See it wasn't that hard now, was it  (y/n)"

In your mind is like this

"(Y/n) do you actually love him?"

"No. I will love you for all eternity."

Suddenly, I am teleported to a bedroom. The agony from my leg is gone. I look down to see my leg all healed like noththing happened to it.

I've looked up and saw Ice, bing was there too. Ice then grabbed my hand. He pulled it close to his face and kissed my hand.

Warning the next part has a slight bit of swearing, I'm gonna continue it throughout the rest of the book

HE KISSED MY HAND. I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE AS MUCH AS I HATE HIM. HE HAS TELEPORTED ME AWAY FROM THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THEN HAS THE CHEEK TO KISS MY FUCKING HAND.

"I know you love that sad excuse for a demon you call a boyfriend, but I also know you will learn to love me just as much or maybe even more than him my little icicle." Ice's voice sent shivers through my (f/c) wings. Pun unintended.

He grabbed my wrist, dragging me further through where ever we are. We've suddenly come across a (f/c) room. Ice flung me into the room. I've concentrated all of my power into my hands like dad taught me and used my neko eyes to aim the (s/f/c)(second fave colour) orb and hit Ice straight in the gut just under his lovely blue scarf.

With his gorgeous blue eye- what am I thinking. He's an evil bastard and has just kidnapped me from my Anti-bear. Yes I used a cringey nickname, get over it. I wonder what he's doing now.

Anti pov

I ran to the spot that they were standing in, her blood still fresh on   (f/c) carpet.

I fell to my knees, when I looked down again I saw a pool of black. I didn't even realise I was crying.

(Y/n) I promise we will get you back.

What would Ice have done if she didn't say she loved him? Would he have hurt her even more? Or teleported anyway?

I will slit his throat with a hell blade (the only thing that can kill an angel or demon) and watch his life drain from his heartless eyes