Chapter 10

I felt my head and could feel soft cat ears.

Since Halloween is coming up, now would be the best time to throw a party.

THE BIGGEST PARTY THE IPLIERS AND SEPTICEYES HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

"Everyone I am throwing a party for most of the ipliers and all of the septiceyes."

"Dad you write the guest list. Anti, ice and light you get the Halloween supplies and I will cook the food."

"(Y/n) when is the party?"Dad asked.

"It is tonight because it is Halloween tonight. Tell everyone to bring the best costumes ever."

~~time skip~~

I am in the kitchen making pizza when I feel a pair of cold hands wrap around me. I spin around with the knife in my hand to see anti behind me,so I put down the knife.

"Anti didn't you go get the party supplies."

"And leave you on your own. Never!"

"OK then you can help with the pizza and the monster COOKIES!"I screamed the last part because I know how much anti loves cookies.

"COOKIES! Can I eat them?" He is such a goofball when it comes to cookies.

"No, they are for the party. But you can have 1."

He grabs a cookie, ate it and then washed his hands. I passed him a knife and he started chopping up some pepperoni.

~~time skip~~

Light and ice just got back from the shops (or store whatever you call it) with the party supplies. We all set up the house and it looked like my house on Halloween growing up.

It looked like this throughout the whole house:

We still have a few hours until everyone gets here and I need to pick out my costume

"Anti could you help me pick out our costume please."

"Yeah. What are you thinking?"

"Well I was thinking a couples costume. For example the joker and harley Quinn or chucky and the bride of chucky. What do you think?"

"Those are amazing ideas. But maybe we could go as gomez and morticia addams."

"YES!!!" I scream at him. (If you haven't guessed the addams family is one of my favourite films) "I will go get the costumes now. If you want you could come with me?"

"I would love that (y/n)." Anti replied. He holds my hand as we teleport to the shop and I grab both of the costumes. Luckily they were both next to each other. We got home from the shop and tried them on. I clicked my fingers and my hair turned jet black. (Sorry if your hair is jet black).

~~time skip~~

After hours of getting ready, I finally looked like morticia addams. I walk over to anti's room, sadly I haven't moved in to his room yet, to see gomez addams where anti should be. Wait it is anti. he done amazing with his costume. I actually thought he was gomez. The gomez addams!

"anti you look amazing."

"you look as good as ever morticia "

"Let's go down to the living room and wait for the guests to arrive."

We walk down the stairs and see dad gawking at us. He dressed as a ghost. What? He is caspar the friendly ghost.
Ice is pennywise the clown from the new IT and Google is the boogieman from sinister.

~~time skip~~

A few family members arrived including little jacksepticglitch. He dressed up as pugsley addams and he looks sooooooo adorable. Light came too. But he didn't dress up.

So many people showed that I can't name them all. There are amazing costumes here and my favourite was the freddy krueger costume that you pull part of the mask and you see the bone. It is the coolest costume I have seen.Everyone's costumes are so imaginative and cool.

~~time skip~~

It is later on in the party and something weird is happening. Dad has just gone missing. I look around the house and I still can't find him. I go over to anti and he helps me look for dad. Still nothing. So I fly up so that everyone can see me

I yell to everybody "listen up. I can't find angelipler anywhere. Does anyone know where he is?"

They all shout at once "No!"

I swoop back down and went to search for him again. I get to mine and dads room, then I fall swaying in and out of concesnes...

Sorry the chapters late. But here it is. Hope you liked it.
Here are some cool peeps
SixLTwilight
KaraTheGamer
SepticeyeTris
YummyGhost
Dani_Snot_Onfire
thatawkwardfangirl03
crimpsy123

Peace out my funky monkeys