Drunk: Julian's POV

I am highly aware the picture is draco and harry. I meant to do that! The actor that plays Draco plays Julian!!😆😆💕 I love that sooo much. But thus fanfic came from the recent flash episode. Barry asked Julian if he wanted to get a drink after a long week of work and I will not write the whole episode so deal with it!

  We walked in a comforting yet awkward silence. I finally admitted that the flash was a good guy and my wishes of being a meta human to Barry. I guess going out to get a drink is a friendly gesture he does when his friends are down...

  I mentally sigh. Don't get me wrong Allen is still annoying. I still don't trust him either. Everyone has his secrets. And Barry definitely has his.

  He defends meta-humans and completely believes the flash is the good guy of the city. It still ticks me that the police department sits on there asses all day and waits for the flash to save the day but he is a good guy. He stopped me from killing a teenaged kid who just wanted to get back at those who did him wrong...

  It's strange. I feel so close but yet so far away from his secrets. I want to know but he is harder to budge then I thought.

  >I wanna time skip cause I'm a lazy ass cat. And lets just get the lemonade over with.<

  Me and Barry had to lean on each other a little for support. We staggered in the street. Drunken I would say.

I had 3 Sam Adams. And Barry had mainly another drink. It was a black liquid with I never heard of alcohol being black. But then again I hardly drink so what am I supposed to know about drinks?

  Now my home was a little closer and Barry was drunk as hell and looks like he might pass out so I invited him in not wanting a case or anything bad to happen to him. Not in a passionate way!

God I could never imagine myself loving Barry. But I don't know somehow I feel attracted to him.

That's completely idiotic! Hog wash I say!!

I am going to have a seriously bad hangover in the morning. Most likely not remember half the things I did. Good thing I have a day off tomorrow.

I fumble with the key but manage to open the door some how...

Barry being a drunk ass starts giggling idiotically "Hey Jay you act funny! Normally you wouldn't even let me close to your apartment building." I roll my eyes I knew he was drunk and lets face it I knew I was too. I blushed lightly at his comment.

"What'er you blush'in at?" Barry grinns as he pokes my cheek and I blush a darker shade of pink.

"Nothing Barry..." I fiddle with my hands a little nervous. We walk in and I close the door behind me. I felt I hot breathe go down my neck and it reeks of alcohol. And I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and settle on my stomach.

I blushed even redder and I turn around. Immediately regretting that decision, Barry was a lot closer then I thought.

"B-Barry?!" I can't help but stutter my words in surprise.

He was smirking and I was immediately scared and felt responsible...

He kissed me hard his soft lips were nice but they were full of hunger. Oddly and Sadly I kissed back. I regret that decision too. As soon as I kissed back he pushed me onto the couch and climb over me.

I squeaked in surprise.

like men squeak way to go Julian you sound gay.

I felt his warm hand underneath my shirt as I blush a deeper shade. And give a muffled moan in between our kissing.

Soon enough he started to unbutton my shirt. I try to push him back and he starts pouting. And he eventually does get my shirt off and tosses it to the side. He smirks at me now eye balling me up and down before continuing his bodily adventure on me...

  He rubbed in circles  on my sex line which made me moan in pleasure. He then leaned down and kissed me biting my bottom lip such made me gasp and his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but his won exploring my mouth eagerly.

I gave a Quavering moan...

He then slipped his hands into my jeans and started to rub my member. I backed away from our kiss and moaned even louder.

God what am I doing! We will both regret this...but it just filled me with pleasure...

He smirked again and took his hands out and started to unbutton my pants. I took off his shirt in this process....

Soon enough we were in our underwear admiring each others view.

Damn it this stupid I hate Barry Allen....right?
If I had I wouldn't be letting him have drunk sex with me...what do I do? I need to stop this. This is going to far.

.....

As much as I love this moment with Barry. He has a girlfriend. He is taken. And I KNOW we will both regret this..

Forgive me Barry.

I had the nerve to finally push him off he pouted "What's wrong Jay-Jay! Don't you want me!?" I stared at him and sighed "This is wrong. Your drunk Barry..." I grab my stuff and scurried off to my room.

I left Barry sitting there almost confused. Not long after he slumped to my room acting lonely and passed out next to me.

What was I supposed to do?
He looked so peaceful so I let him stay. And I just smiled and snuggled next to him he was calming and...warm near me.

It was a good kind of feeling.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ha ha ha! Julian my precious wimp cinnamon roll.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this some what smutty one shot ;)

It was out of my comfort zone but for you dirty minds out there I will update soon. Maybe tomorrow morning or just reeaally late tonight. I gotten a request so I will see what happens with it but I will totally do it I promise!😆

Thank you for support!

H.Kit🐾