Christmas special

Ho ho ho motherfuckers!                                                                                                           -Danisnotonfire

Anyways I know I haven't been posting like...at all. And I'm super sorry!!

So this will be a holiday special!
So what I'm thinking is this one be based on the recent episode(the best one yet I mean Barry and Julian have a moment!!) And also based of the song:
Back to you- WILD (aka the YouTube vid from Finchwing watch/listen to it while reading this plz)😊

Anyways enough of the chitchat we have a story to do!!

>·< >·< >·<

  Barry's POV

Its been a year and a half since mine and Julian's fight...

-Flashback-

'Your keeping something from me Allen!'

He only called me Allen when he was upset

'I already told you Julian I would never lie to you!'

'Then why do you keep sneaking about always late never spending time with me!' he starts to tear up. This just breaks my heart the fact that he is hurting because of me...

'The lab needs me jewl'

'YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THAT BLOODY LAB THEN ME!' a tear rolls down his cheek...

'You know what forget it. Were done Allen.' he wipes he face and storms out.

I stand there horror-struck and heartbroken. I'm to stunned to move either....

Julian.....

-End of Flashback-

I've seen my share of misery. But I've never felt a cut so deep.
All I remember is what I wish I could forget...

Last thing I heard was that he got a plane ticket and left to Alaska. God knows what happened to him there...

That week I kept calling him but he never picked up. He never texted me back either.

And here I am a year and half later and still haven't forgiven myself. I just should have told him about the flash. But everyone decided against it. I should have told him anyways. Its my fault he is gone. And ever since then the flash has been low leveled hasn't had his jokster charm or hope left in him.

I look at his desk in the office we used to share. I turned to my desk to see the sprawled out blue prints of a special kite. I look over it checking my math making sure it will work. I nod as it is perfect.

I speed to STAR labs. Everyone left home. Well except HR he lives here. I get to the lab and grab everything I need for my kite. This is sure to work...

"Barry? What are you doing here so late??" I knew that voice anywhere. I turn to see HR have his most likely 100th cup of coffee today. He looks at the equipment in my hands and gives me a questioning look.

"HR! You can't tell the others....um.." I bite my lip.
"Sure!...what am I not telling them exactly?"
"Its a high tech plane built for the one task I need it to do" he gives me another questioning look. "Its meant to find Julian..."

"Oh!!...why Can't I tell the team again?"

"Because they won't understand. Its been a year and half since his disappearance. Everyone tells me to move on but-"