Strangers

Save me I'm drowning so deep in the darkness I'm waiting for your touch to stop this There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes and I Keep hope 'Cause this feeling's different and I know I've staggered so long that it can't go Alleviate me, I'll be fine in time

Oh, I wonder if you miss me too

Barry indeed misses Julian very much. After that argument that blew up in his face. He wasn't as hopeful if he could save the relationship...or anyone for that matter. He was always down. Depressed even. Started to become slower. Wally had to take over most of the Flash's work. Everyone knew he was hurting, Cisco tried as much as he could to get him off his couch and stop watching all the old musicals. Barry's diet consisted of ice cream and scotch.  He wondered if Julian still cared about what they had, if He missed Him.

Please remember that I miss you Young and reckless, what did we do? Broken promise gone forever Maybe one day we'll get better Right by your side that's where I'll be In a heart beat if you ask me Let's stay strangers like we're meant to Oh, I wonder if you miss me too

Barry would sometimes laugh at the memory of that drunk night they had together. At first it was a one night stand but it seemed right and they just clicked.

Find me I'm waiting right here where you left me Still shredded and bruised but I'm breathing Be brave for me, ignore their eyes, just try We're dancers And I've picked petals looking for answers

Julian obviously WAS pissed at Barry. He just wasn't in the mood to see him. Not even at work. He would leave before Barry got there (did all of his work obviously). Wouldn't go to Star Labs to help team Flash. Kaitlyn does her best to cheer him such as puzzles, playing "hard" games like chess. And he only wore the STARS Lab sweater at home when he is secluded. It smells like Barry but he claims he was just cold.

And I've received these edges from chances Indelible but I'll be fine in time Please remember that I miss you Not caring is so hard to do Everything we loved together It's not the same without you there Feels like you were just beside me How did time go by so quickly? Now we're strangers but I miss you Oh, I wonder if you miss me too

Julian became Suicidal again. He would blame himself for his sister's death. Ruining Barry's hope and life. He was on top of a roof his hands bleeding, he was already very drowsy.

Kaitlyn hasn't seen him and he wasn't answer her calls or her messages, in other words she got so worried that she tracked his phone....And called Barry wanting him to help. And well Barry being Barry he helps either way cause he is a nice guy and Julian is her Best friend.

Speeding around the city trying to find the man he still loved and cared for hoping he isn't to late for the rescue.
Once finding him on top of a very very high building they stand about 9 ft away from each other. Barry speechless. Julian sobbing quietly. A bloody knife between them lays on the ground.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Please remember, don't forget me (I still think of you and I) I'll be leaving this heart empty (tell me what does this all mean?) Burn our bridges, are you still there? (are you even still there?)

Julian looks at Barry hesitantly. And looks back at the street below him. As if time had slowed down for both of them Julian leaned and started to fall to ground. Barry kicked start and sped to down the building to catch his falling Lover.

Julian was passed out from all of the blood loss. Barry was successful in the nick of time and saved Julian's life. Carefully laying him in a hospital bed at STAR labs he began to sob uncontrollably. Cisco had to pull him out of the room so Marilyn could work on Julian so he would be able to see tomorrow...

Layer that night Barry was there still watching over Julian. He got no sleep that night.

All these endless circles do nothing (these circles do nothing) And I don't know why I can't just let you go (and remember I've been waiting) Ever since this started aching (can we go back? can we start again?) Now we're strangers but I need you ('cause I need you)

When Julian woke up Barry looked after him at they're house. Barry would take him out on dates to help Julian to come out of his shell again. Soon enough Barry would ask him to marry him. All romantic, down on one knee.

A few months after they were saying they're saying the "I do"s

Oh, I wonder if you need me too

They kissed as everyone cheered.
Barry never let go of what they had. He looked put for Julian through thick and thin.

And they lived happily ever after.

THE END~

WELP there you go! Some shitty writing cause I never post or update ·,-·,

Sincerely,
Me

-My Personalities