Territory

Tom Felton is shown strange fanart of draco an harry. Lol

Prompt by: OceanEmily13

Thx and enjoy!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Barry's POV

Me and Julian has been dating for a week or so. More or less we keep it secret as possible. Although I did hear Kaitlyn and Cisco bet on wether or not we will become a thing.

I pretended to not here a single thing of that conversation....

After work me and Julian is going out to a bar. Its a good way to get out of the stress.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We arrive at a bar. We gotten a shot or two and talked about the week and recent Meta-human incidents.

After three minutes Julian claims he needed to go to the bathroom. After he walked of I got another shot.

Some complete jackass walked up to me smirking. I looked at the stranger:

Drunk
Looking for sex
Ragged
Button up shirt
Jeans
Boots
Gloves...

Definitely a Greaser.

I sighed. "Taken buddy" I glared at him as he cocked an eyebrow. "Really now? Then why you inna bar honey?" he chuckled rudely.

"First off don't call me honey. Second of back off. Third I had a stressful time at work." I turned back around kinda sassy.

He growled and twisted me around getting far to close. This was a frightening situation. I could have ran off at top speed but I was surrounded by people and I could get caught. So I tried to shove him off.

Useless.

What do I do?

Julian's POV

I walked out the bathroom. Looked up and spotted some Greased touching Barry.

How dare he!

Anger glared threw me. Barry isn't his to touch. Especially in front of me that jackass!

I walked up to the man cunningly. And tapped him on the shoulder.

Obviously this man is drunk.

He turned around staggered slightly and slurred "who the hell are you?" I punched him in the face. Knocked him out cold I surprised myself. I knew I could through a punch hut that hard.

Like...
Daaamn

I turned to face Barry he looked utterly relieved.

We were kicked out for the 'Fight'.

Once we left I quickly hugged Barry. Gave him a swift, passionate yet soft, kiss.

"Are you alright my snuggle bear?"
We kinda just stood there hugging each other.

He sighed. "Thanks to you I am."

"Did he hurt you?!"

He laughs slightly. "Julian I'm fine I promise."

We both smiled and I took Barry home just for the safety of course. We were fine we smiled and kissed each other bye.

>.<  >.<  >.<  °^° >.<  >.<  >.<

Hope you enjoyed this cause I am internally laughing my head off.

Anyways prompt by OceanEmily13

"Snuggle bear" Came from my girlfriend's nickname "Gay bear"
And it sorta matches Barry's nickname bear. Lol

It was hard for me not to right 'MY SHOT' from Hamilton. 😹

They'll tell the story of tonight...
Raise a glass to freedom

H.Kit🐾