Pokemon Go

Barry's POV

Me and my adorable co-worker Julian were out walking in the streets of our lovely city. Me wearing a Pokemon hat, white with thin red striped tank top, black shorts and a charzard jacket around my waist. Julian wearing a baby blue short sleeve shirt and grey short shorts, sandals, and to top it off a pastel Flower crown on his soft blonde hair.

Like I said. He's adorable. As. Fuck.

I dragged him along to the park to play Pokemon go with me. He doesn't have the all but still he agreed isn't he the best human ever!!

.
.
I just caught an Eevee happy with my finding I looked up seeing Julian staring happily into the pond watching the fishes swimming around and throwing bred at the geese and ducks that were out for a swim.

I smiled at him as he turned around and caught me staring.
"What?" he giggled. Such a bean.

"There's a rare Pokemon!! Don't MOVE!"

"What?" giving me a confused look

"Just don't move Julian its a rare Pokemon!"

"O-okay?" he gives a half understanding smile. He knows how much I love this game.

I slowly creeped up to him. Still giving me a confused look in the eyes. I embraced the soft boy into a hug smiling very wide.

Julian Blushes brightly "Wh-what are you doing Bear-Bear?!" aw, he stuttered! I love this man so much!

"Catching the cutest Pokemon" I responded. He giggled and smiled more hugging me back.

We pulled apart and looked at each others eyes. His crystal blue ones were so cute. I could stare at them forever. I kissed his nose as he giggled again.

"I love you, jewels" I say contently. We hug again with him blushing mad red

"I-i love you t-to Bear Bear"
Happiest day ever.

Short and fluffy literally ran out of ideas give me more ideas people and for the love of Apollo himself please draw these two like this. Its adorable. Barry the nerd and Julian the soft boi. Like someone please!! Tag me on wattpad or Instagram if you did! I swear I will make it the cover of this book!!
(Instagram-   lopal_toaster)

LT💖