Worried much?

I think my readers are to f***ing spoiled finally had the motivation to fricking write this. Its 12:02 so yay me...

Wow that was full of sarcasm. Yup better to do.

Anyways enjoy dis ples!
Also shout out took Damn it forgot her name serry. I suck at names.

Bazzinga! OceanEmily13? I think I'm not 100% sure. Tho thx fur the prompt😉

********

Barry's POV:

Me and Julian have been dating for a while now he actually starting to think that Flash is a good guy. He still works like he has no tomorrow.

Alexander Hamilton much? Yes I watched it. I am a Broadway/Musical/Disney....you know what I am the Fandom. I mean honestly I love him but sometimes he can be a little too serious about work.

But that isn't the only thing on my mind...

I trust him and I don't want to tell him lies. But is he ready to know the truth...? Truth about the flash? Truth about me?

Its been on my mind for a while now. I don't think its the best time. Yet. I will tell him....eventually.

....

I'm spinning around in a chair at starlabs. Its a little late and I sigh in frustration.

Just then Cisco walks in and does a small gasp and looks at me strangely.
"Oh dear, what's wrong." and then Katelyn walks into the door way "You still thinking about telling Julian?" she cocks an eyebrow and Cisco grins stupidly.

I look at them and mumble "yes...."

Just then the bad guy/meta-human alert went off.

Cisco calls "Meta-human alert! Down Hamilton avenue."
(That was actually in the show! I know I'm a dweeb)

I look at the camera and my heart stopped...

Julian.

I quickly get there in suit and all. (Like that's hard)
Cisco through the ear price "Stay calm Barry you can't get distracted...!" I nod.

(Pardon myself this is a made up bad guy so don't get offended)

A large wolf growling and its teeth glaring in the nightly street lamp light. He was circling around a upside down tied Julian.

Its voice ranged over the lot.

"Flash.....Flash. Give me what I want
...and you can have what you want.....!"

His voice made me shiver. I don't know what he wants. I just want to make sure Julian is ok.

"I don't know what you want."
His huge paws padded.around as he called " you should very well know what I want."

"Be more specific mutt!" I am getting a little to ticked. No one messes with my Julian with going through me.

The large creature jumped and knocked me over. Slobber coming from his jaw. He closed in his snout dangerously close to my throat.

(My oc don't judge)

A sudden blue light appeared in the dark sky. And immediately knocked the beast off of me and caged it into a glowing blue cage.

Confused. I looked up to a somewhat 20 year old female. Wearing black tights blue sweater leotard? And blue knee high boots. (Sort of) she had long brunette hair tipped tight orange and blue. She wore a mask. And her suit looks kind of like the green lantern logo. Except different. Hal you bashers you sent Cameron to help me?!

As tucked as I was I just quickly freed Julian and thanked Cameron a.k.a Hope.

I picked up Julian bridal style. He tensed up and said "I'm seeing someone" my simple come back "so am I"

I then went to the top of a building. Julian still pale and shakened from the attack. "Your safe know. Julian are you alright?" he slowly backs away a little shocked "how do you know my name?!"

I sigh.
Now or never right?

I took the mask off. Julian gasped in surprise and back all the way to the ledge stuttering on every word

"B-Barry?! Bu-but h-h-how can iit b-be?!"

I looked into his eyes they were full of surprise. I felt tears rush to me my eyes stinging and my throat chocking up.

He...He doesn't live me anymore! How can he? I don't blame him. The largest secret I ever had been revealed and he is speechless! I wanna die right now. He doesn't trust me anymore!!

I felt like crying but I must stay strong.
He walked up to me and looked into my eyes as if knowing what I was thinking. "Worried much? Oh Barry, I still love you know matter what. I'm actually happy you told that means you trust me and care for me to jeep this secret....thank you"

He brushed his lips against mine. It was deep or passionate. But soft, sweet, and calming....

I sigh in relief he understands.... God I love this man.

After I good long 5 minute make out session Cisco called into the ear piece "Okay lovebirds sweet moment get a room! But Barry we have the whole town yo look over lets get to it!!"

We both laugh at Cisco.

"Well I gotta go..." I smile at him putting the hood up.

He grins "I hope to finish this later...?"
I roll my eyes and kiss him again "of course. Well be back in a flash!"

I zoomed off happy as can be everything was great! We were perfectly happy...

***********

Welp there you go hope you enjoyed you guys are spoiled it is now 12:52

Open for requests!

Your truly the fandom

H.Kit🐾