New Friends

A/N Hey guys! I don't have much homework this weekend, so here I am typing. I want to say thank you to the loyal readers that are reading my stories. It makes me happy thinking that there are people out there reading it. Anyway, on we go!

Third Person POV

Percy sighed in relief as he leaned back into his chair. He was glad that he managed to pay attention to the lesson, since his ADHD acts up a lot of times. He looked at the paper in his hands and noted down that he can go home for lunch instead of staying at school for lunch. He walked out the door.

"Hey dude!" Percy looked up and saw the Nino guy waving his hand in front of his face. How did he get here so fast and quietly?, Percy thought.

"Hey...Nino right?" Percy questioned. He still couldn't remember the names immediately, unlike Annabeth who can remember it in one second or something.

Nino nodded. Behind him, Marinette, Adrien and Alya came up to him too.

"Hey Percy!" they chorused together.

Percy greeted them back.

"So we were wondering if you wanted to stop by at Marinette's bakery for lunch? Seeing that you're new to Paris and stuff, we wanted to show you the best bakery there is." Alya said.

"Marinette owns a bakery?" Percy felt his eyes widen. She must be rich.

"Actually, my parents own it" Marinette chuckled.

"Sure I guess. Couldn't hurt to try." Percy replied. Best bakery in Paris? He wanted to see (or taste, whatever) how their pastries were like. If it was the best, he could already see himself wasting his money on the food. Especially if there was blue food. He would be in heaven then.

"Great! C'mon, we're all heading over to it right now." Adrien grinned. He was glad to make a new friend. Years of being homeschooled made him awkward around other people his age. Plagg didn't really count as 'around his age' since he was a god and must be several thousands of years old. He doesn't really discuss things with Plagg, seeing that he is always around camembert and Adrien hated the smell. Who wouldn't? Adrien wondered why he even liked that kind of  old cheese. Couldn't he have chosen swiss cheese or something else?

Percy nodded and followed. Awkward silence filled the air.

"So umm...Percy. Where did you live before?" Alya asked.

"I lived in Manhattan, New York. To be honest, Paris is quieter than there. Manhattan is just filled with noise, no matter what time it is. I also feel like the lights are on 24/7, even though I don't see much in the night. But really, I consider this camp I used to go to my home." Percy said. Marinette looked at him and noticed a look in his eyes. He looked like he missed home.

"What's this camp like?" Marinette questioned.

"Well..um..it's for kids like me. People who have ADHD and dyslexia go to this camp because the people there actually makes us feel welcomed. Usually, the people in my camp always get in trouble at school, but we actually did nothing. It's people who tricked the teachers into thinking we did it. Other times...probably karma." Percy answered. He made sure that he didn't leak too much information, or the secret about greek gods will spread. Then maybe World War III will be brewed. And he didn't want to go through a lot of trouble again. He just wanted a break from fighting.

Marinette mused over his words. Troublemakers go to this camp? People with ADHD and dyslexia? How does the director of the camp handle all of this? It sounds like a lot of trouble.