New Discoveries

A/N lots of people telling me to update. (p.s. Look at the photo above and look at the views. notice something?)

Third Person POV

'Adrien' growled in frustration as he walked out of the bakery. He couldn't believe that Marinette girl rejected him! All that information digging was just a waste!

He walked into an alley way, slipping out of citizens view, though they acted like they never even saw him. 'Adrien' snorted. Honestly, they were so stupid.

He walked into the darkest place he could find in the alley way, then dropping his transformation, revealing a tall man with silver hair and cruel, red eyes. Pulling out a walkie talkie, he spoke some words into it, teleporting to a rooftop somewhere in Paris.

"You failed to do it?!"  the voice on the other side of the walkie talkie cried out in anger. The mysterious man winced and replied back.

"I'm sorry sir. I was sure she would accept, but apparently, she found the courage to reject Adrien. Or at least me. You know what I mean." the man hastily explained, fearing what would happen to him.

The person on the other side of the walkie talkie sighed. He replied back to the silver-haired man to come back before tossing the walkie talkie away and stared out a window.

'I will get you Perseus Jackson.' An evil glint appeared in his eyes. ' Just you wait...'

Few minutes before...

Percy sneezed all of a sudden.

He rubbed his nose and looked up at the bright, blue sky. He wondered if anyone was thinking about him. He hoped not. He hated to get into a fight with someone on this fine day. But then again, as a demigod, it was hard to find peace anywhere since monsters are always ready to jump out and attack you. And because of that, you would always have to be on high alert. Which was something that Percy was use to by now, given several years of training at camp and being involved in two wars.

Percy stopped walking and looked around, since he's been walking around on the streets absentmindedly and not knowing where to go at all. He looked up at the nearest store and noticed that it was a bakery. A familiar one, in fact. he thought for a while, only to conclude that it was indeed Marinette's bakery. He was about to walk into it, only to notice that Adrien and Marinette where in there. Immediately, he got out of their sight and hid, still looking at them.

'I wonder what's going on....wait. Marinette likes Adrien. Adrien is at her bakery. And he's also smiling at her...Marinette's blushing...OH MY GODS! Is Adrien asking her out or something?' thoughts flew across Percy's mind as he continued to stare at them. And yes, this was not called spying. More like...surveying the scene. Yeah, that sounds right.

Percy continued to look at them. After a few minutes, he noticed Marinette saying something to Adrien, causing Adrien to turn red (red in anger and not embarrassment, mind you, though Percy has no idea why). While Percy was lost in his thoughts, Percy briefly noticed Adrien stomp out of the bakery (quite angrily). Percy frowned before looking at Marinette, who looked confused.

'Did Marinette refuse his offer? Should I go check up on Adrien? He did look pretty mad...maybe I should give him some space to cool off. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. But maybe I should check up on Marinette. She looked confused for some reason.' Percy got out of his hiding spot and walked into the Tom and Sabine's Boulangerie Patisserie.

"Hey Marinette" Percy smiled.

Marinette, who seemed to be in deep thought, was startled but looked at Percy.

"P-Percy! What's up?" Marinette tried to smiled back at him, but after what just happened, her mouth refused to curve into a smile.

"Nothing! Just uh....passing by the area?" Percy said. It was true though. He was. Until he noticed Adrien and Marinette (ALONE) and stopped to spy on them (ok so what if he was spying).

"By the way..." Marinette looked at Percy in confusion. "I uh..just saw Adrien storm out of the bakery in anger. Is something wrong?"

Marinette immediately started stuttering.

"N-N-Nothing happened! Absolutely nothing! Y-Yup! And would you look at that! What a lovely day it is!" Marinette nervously lied, even though now the day outside looks like it was about to rain judging by the way the clouds looked.

"Um...ok...?" Percy said dumbfounded. He just asked what's wrong. Why did she lie? He briefly glanced outside and sighed.

"Well ok then. I'd better get home first before it rains..." Percy said, mumbling the last part. He stood straight up and waved at Marinette. "I'll see you at school then. Bye!" With that he dashed away under the dark, looming clouds.

"Bye...." Marinette muttered. She wanted to scream at herself. Why didn't she tell him what Adrien said? And why did Adrien want to do something like that to Percy? Adrien was the type of person who would  be nice to anyone, no matter who they were!

Tikki flew out.

"You know Marinette, you have to tell Percy eventually. Keeping a secret isn't the best thing. Except for your identity. And other personal matters. But you know what I mean!" Tikki exclaimed.

Marinette sighed then groaned.

"I know, I know! It's just...." she hesitated before continuing. "I don't Percy to get the idea that we don't trust him. I mean, I don't completely trust him yet, but he seems like a nice person! I just want to ruin our friendship with him."

Tikki looked at Marinette for awhile in with an understanding look on her face. She knows what Marinette meant. But Marinette had to eventually tell Percy the truth about what Adrien said.

"Also..." Tikki started. "When Adrien came in..I sensed something dark from him. Not the 'sad' kind of dark but the 'evil' kind of dark." Tikki looked at Marinette in worry. "Do you think he's akumatized?"

Marinette sat down in a seat and thought. It was possible. Maybe that's why he was acting like that. But why target Percy? They only knew him for only a week and now Adrien's akumatized and wants to spy on him? Something doesn't add up.

"I'm not completely sure." Marinette stretched before getting up. "But let's save it for another time. I have a feeling something big will come soon though..." With that, Marinette walked upstairs.

Tikki stayed behind for a few moments, then flew after Marinette. Yes, indeed something big is happening. And she does not like it one bit.

Sadly, both of them failed to notice a dark figure across the street of the bakery, staring at them with a smirk.

A/N :)