New Suspicions

A/N people been telling me update this. here u go :)

Third Person POV

Percy is strange, Marinette had decided.

Sure, he acted like a normal teenager at school, laughing and talking and all those other stuff, but there were times where he tends to survey his surroundings (high on alert, might she add) when he doesn't think anyone is looking at him (though Marinette notices). Sometimes, he makes excuses saying he needed to go somewhere for a short while, only to come back with some sort of gold dust on him or some scratches.

But she couldn't really say anything against that because being Ladybug has it chances with making up a bunch of ridiculous excuses whenever she's late for school and other reasons.

Then again, Percy was probably a normal civilian, right? Unless he was some sort of super-human, why would he always disappear at times? He can't be Chat Noir, right?

Marinette shook her head. He can't be Chat Noir. Not saying that he isn't good enough, but they are kind of different. Chat has blond hair, Percy has black. They both had green eyes, though Chat's were more emerald green (like a certain someone she has a crush on) and Percy's were more sea-green. Their personalities were pretty different too. Percy acted mature, but was still funny and kind. Chat was goofy and flirtatious, making puns yet still kind and a gentleman.

Marinette sighed. This was confusing.

"Hey Tikki?" Marinette turned to look at her kwami, who was nibbling on a cookie.

"Yes?"

"What kind of person do you think Percy is? I mean, I feel like he isn't your average citizen." Marinette said.

Tikki paused. What Marinette said was true. Even she agreed Percy wasn't your average citizen. There is this type of aura around him that makes him seem more powerful than your average human. It might've been because he was from America, and not from Paris, though Tikki was sure it wasn't because of that reason.

"Well," Tikki hesitated. "He doesn't feel like your average human. I can feel some sort of aura around him that doesn't feel humanly at all. It's like...a god. Well, at least between a god and human."

Marinette hummed. An aura between a human and god? That must be pretty powerful.

"Do you know anything about that?" Marinette questioned.

Tikki stayed silent for a few moments before replying. "Yes...I'm pretty sure. But it associates with Greek mythology, which isn't my strongest point. I think..." Tikki closed her eyes then re-opened them. "Ah. I think I remember now. Between a normal human and an immortal god. A demigod."

"Demigod?" Marinette asked, confused about what that is.

"It means half human and half god. As you can tell, they're the offsprings of a normal human and a god. For example, Hercules. I pretty sure you learned that in class one time, right?" Tikki explained.

Marinette nodded. It was pretty interesting learning about him, about the Twelve Labours he had to endure, but when Percy heard it, he didn't look impressed at all. When they got to the part about him getting the Golden Apples, Percy looked angry and sad at the same time for some reason. Maybe he knew something about that incident and didn't like it at all?

"But what does Percy have to do with Greek mythology? I mean, do demigods even exist?" Marinette wondered.

"Maybe. You can always try asking him." Tikki replied, as if asking if Percy was a demigod bluntly would solve the problem.

Marinette groaned. "Tikki! I can't do that! What happens if he isn't? What happens if he wasn't? I feel like I'll be invading his privacy!"

"He wouldn't think you're weird, Marinette. Plus, I'm pretty sure he already noticed the way you act around Adrien. All that blushing and stuttering and is pretty obvious." Tikki assured her.

Marinette blushed furiously. "I-it's not obvious!" she exclaimed.

Tikki stared at her with a 'are you kidding me' expression, as she sat on the bed in absolute silence. Marinette grumbled.

"Fine...it's not that that obvious." she muttered. Tikki nodded, a bit satisfied, continuing to nibble on her cookie.

Marinette then flopped down on her bed. A demigod? Immortal gods? All this stuff was making her brain hurt.

"Marinette!" said person shot up from her bed. "A friend of yours came to visit you!" A few seconds passed before her mother proceeded to continue to shout. "He said his name is Adrien!"

With that, Marinette scrambled off of her bed, dashed around the room, clearing it up and stashing anything Adrien-related into the depths of her drawers. When she was done, she went downstairs and greeted him.

"A-Adrien! What are you doing here?" Marinette asked, flustered.

"I wanted to ask you something." he simply said, standing in front of her as his familiar emerald green eyes shined in the light along with his bright, golden, bouncy hair.

"W-what is it?" she stuttered.

"How would you" he started, leaning closer to her. "like to go on a date with me" he leaned closer "and spy on Percy?" he finished, his face mere centimetres apart from hers.

Marinette flushed. Her whole face exploded with a new shade of red, as she tried to say something. Then she frowned at the last part. Spy on Percy? She thought about it for a few seconds. Spying on Percy would mean discovering something about him that he tried to hide from them. But then again, that would mean invading his privacy and losing his trust. And she definitely did not want to get on his bad side. She didn't want an akuma attack that required her to attack her friends. Dealing with Alya and Nino being akumas was already too much. But was it worth risking their friendship just to find out what he wanted to hide from them? Or was it not?

She looked at up Adrien, and opened her mouth to tell him her answer.

A/N and we're done! Sorry for this cliffhanger! And just so you know readers, I'll be updating my other story more often since it was the first story that I created. But after I finish working on that story, I promise to work on this story more often. See you next time!