New Villain

A/N I won't be updating this story a lot because of my other story, but it warms my heart seeing that some people actually read this. So here's the third chapter :)

Third Person POV

Percy laid in bed and stared at the darkness, reminding him how it was like when Annabeth and him fell down into Tartarus. He shivered. Gods, he wished he could just let go of that memory. But it wasn't easy seeing that they'd been down there for days and that they were literally experiencing nightmares. Not the greatest memory Percy has encountered.

He ran his hands through his hair and groaned, tossing to his side. He couldn't sleep. Generally, what he'd expected, was to just go to bed and flop down on it, thinking that he will go to sleep immediately once he hits the pillows. It didn't happen. So to just pass time, he found himself lying in bed, waiting to go to sleep after a glass of milk and a trip to the bathroom.

Percy thought back to the events today. He had told his new friends about Annabeth and had even shown them a picture of her on his phone. Thank the gods Hephaestus created phones that couldn't let monsters sense where they were. Then the food came. Sweet gods of Olympus, it was the best croissant he had ever tasted in his entire life. Adrien, who doesn't eat much sweets or fattening foods due to his strict model diets, kept complimenting on how amazing and good the croissant was. And he also complimented on some of Marinette's sketches for clothes in her sketch book. Let's just say Marinette wouldn't stop blushing and stuttering. Percy had to admit too though. They were awesome sketches. If Annabeth and Marinette met each other and worked on some art project together, they would dominate everyone.

BOOM! CRASH!

Percy shot up from his bed and dashed to the window. He looked out to see a shadow flying around, destroying everything in its path. Percy cursed. It might be a monster, he though. But due to some information from Annabeth, Paris was famous for akuma attacks. So it might not be. But Percy being Percy decided to check it out anyways.

He threw on some clothes he found scattered around his room and grabbed Riptide, or Anaklusmos, his trusty pen sword. He put on an old pair of sneakers and ran outside towards the shadow. Once arrived, he surveyed the surroundings and noticed that some buildings were ruined, trees were toppled over, and there were some people on the ground who looked frightened to death. He looked up to the sky and saw something-or someone-coming towards him in a red spandex suit with black polka dots plastered on it. It must be the superhero Ladybug, Percy thought.

She landed only a few feets away from him. Percy watched her as she also surveyed the area and frowned. She looks strangely familiar, Percy studied. Midnight blue hair, curvy yet thin figure, and around the same height as Marinette, he noticed. But who knows if it's really her. Maybe he can ask Marinette tomorrow if he doesn't forget. Ladybug suddenly turned around and walked towards him.

"Hey Per...I mean hey! Do you know what happened around here?" Ladybug asked nervously. She could've possibly blew her cover if she said Percy's name. She noticed that he was fairly observant to certain things, even though he might seem a bit dense. If she did say his name, then he would probably start firing her a bunch of questions. Not that Ladybug, or Marinette, knows him super well, but enough to predict those things after meeting him today.

"Not really. I just saw this black shadow around this area, and once I got here, it disappeared to somewhere else." Percy answered smoothly, eyeing her suspiciously. Now, Percy wasn't dumb. He heard her slip up and almost say his name. So, it had to be someone who knows him here in Paris. He didn't talk to much people since it was his first day here, other than the people in his class. And the one closest to looking like Ladybug in his class was Marinette. See? He wasn't dumb.

Ladybug fiddled her yo-yo nervously. Did he figure it out? She did see him eye her suspiciously. She got even more nervous as he opened his mouth to ask something, only to be interrupted by Chat Noir. Ladybug had never been so happy to see him appear. And at the right moment to!

"Salut, my Lady." Chat greeted her flirtatiously. He bent down and grabbed the back of her hand to kiss it. Ladybug blushed a bit and shoved his head away. She wasn't going to deny. Even though a certain blond model has captured her heart, her kitty has managed to squeeze into a tiny space in her heart. But then again, Adrien. She didn't even need to explain why.

"Salut Chat. Did you see the akuma?" she questioned.

"A-purr-ently not, my Lady. If I did, I would de-fur-nitely tell you." he grinned at her. Ladybug mentally groaned at his puns. They were kind of endearing, yes, but it still annoyed her to pieces.

"Enough with the puns Chat. We have an akuma to find remember? And we have a person here right now, if you didn't notice." she sighed. Chat looked behind her and saw Percy.

"Oh...! Sorry buddy, didn't see you there!" Chat tried to sound as friendly as he can, but he slightly jealous. At school, he heard from many girls whispering in the halls that Percy was hot, handsome, cute, etcetera. He hoped that his Lady didn't find Percy hot or anything.

BOOM!

The sound of people screaming soon filled the air.

Percy cursed in his head and was about to run towards the direction of the screaming, only to be stopped by Ladybug.

"We don't any civilians hurt. Stay here and let Chat and I handle the job." she explained before using her yo-yo to latch onto something and swinging away.

Percy wanted to protest against that. He was anything but normal. But he couldn't do anything without exposing that he was a demigod. Percy sighed. He could only sit back and do nothing while the superheroes go off and handle the situation. Sometimes he wished he could mask his real identity, just like Ladybug and Chat Noir, and run off to help people in danger. But his luck was always bad. So what's the point of wishing? He turned around and headed back to his house, hoping that he could get a good night sleep before the start of school tomorrow.

A/N poor percy. just wanting to help people because of his fatal flaw but cant. so this ends the chapter. by the time you read this, expect a another chapter up on my other story 'How It All Began'. Or expect me to still be typing it. until next time readers.