Prologue

Zendaya,

I'm nineteen and I am in college. There was a knock on the dorm room. "What do you want Dashaun?" I asked. "You ain't been answering my calls." "I don't want to. I'm done with your ass." Dashaun and I were together for a year. He started abusing me and that's why I ended the relationship. I couldn't continue being in a toxic relationship. It was best we go our separate ways.

He slapped me. "No you're not. I want you and I'm gonna have you." He determined. "Get your ass off of her." Sharon appeared behind Dashaun. "You gonna make me bitch?" Deshaun turned around and looked at her.

She shoved him to the side. "I'll be back." He glared at me. "Thank you." I told her. I don't know how to defend myself. It took me time to leave that relationship. I was worried about my safety.

Trevor,

Sierra and I were taking a walk by the campus. "I've seen you around that thot." She needs to know where I am 24/7. She can't trust me. "She ain't a thot. She's my cousin." I defended. "Oh." She said. "Why are you always trying to control me?" I asked. Sierra must think I need to be this perfect man that has to be doing things her way. I'm starting to get over it.

"I don't want you around no slut." She stated. "I ain't going to be around sluts. Why don't you trust me?" I asked her. We made a turn near the cafeteria. "I do." She smiled. "Act like it." I mentioned. She has to learn how to trust me because I know she doesn't.