Chapter Three

A month later
Trevor,

Zendaya cut all ties with me. She told me that she don't need no man in her life right now. I'm not trying to be her man now. She doesn't want to go slow either.

"Yo Sharon." I walked towards Sharon. "What do you want? I'm about be late to work." She spoke. "Where is Zendaya?" I questioned.

"She's in the dorm room. She ain't feeling well so she's sleeping. She does need some one to keep an eye on her." She spoke. "I can do that." She gave me the key to their room. "Thanks." I said. I went back to my dorm room to get some things to work on while I watch her.

"You didn't take your girl to work?" I asked David. "You know I ain't the romantic type." David mentioned. "Be one." "I don't want to be one." He spoke.

"Don't tell me I was right after she breaks up with your ass." I mentioned. "Just leave." "You're kicking me out of our dorm room." "Just go." He said. "I'm out."

On the way to Zendaya's dorm room I couldn't stop thinking how it would be if we were together. I unlocked her door. "How'd you get the key?" Zendaya asked. She's a light sleeper.

"I got it from Sharon. She said that you were sick and that you need someone to watch you." I put my laptop on her table.

"I don't need someone to watch me. So you can leave." "Nope I'm staying." I smirked. "Whatever." She muttered. "When was the last time you ate?" "Last night. Why?"

"It's seven." I spoke. "I've been sleeping all day." "Let's go get something to eat." "I don't want to eat." She frowned. "We're going." I told her. She rolled over on the other side of the bed. She needs to eat or she might just end up getting sick more. "I'm not going anywhere." She refused. "I'll wait for you outside the door so get dressed." I told her.

It took her five minutes to get dress. "You look beautiful." I complimented her. "Thank you. I'm a mess right now. I don't look beautiful." She spoke.

"You do

"You do. You always will. Are you sure that you're going to wear that jacket?" I asked. She nodded. It's warm outside. We walked to my car. I opened the door for her.

"Thank you." She blushed. She got in and I closed the door. I went my side of the car and got in. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked. "We could go to The Bay Café." She decided.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zendaya,

We walked to the counter. "What do you guys want?" Gary said with an attitude. "What's up with you today?" I questioned. "My car got stolen." He sighed. "Damn. The usual." I said. Trevor ordered a burger and some fries with a sprite. We sat at a booth.

He's actually a sweet guy. I just can't be with him. Dashaun is going to be back. I'm not ready for a lot of drama. "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing." I spoke.

"Hi. Are you feeling better?" Tinashe spoke. "Hey T. A little bit. Where's Shar?" "Kitchen duty." She spoke. Sharon hates kitchen duty. She's not that good at making the food. "This is my friend Trevor. Trevor this is one of my best friends Tinashe." I introduced them. They said hi to each other. "We'll talk later." She smirked at me. T walked away.

"So I'm just a friend?" "Yeah." I nodded. Our drinks came. I started drinking my drink. We haven't even gone on a date and he thinks that he's more than a friend already. That's moving too fast. "We'll have more dates." He smirked. "What makes you think that this is a date?"

"I like you." "I'm not interested in you." I spoke. "That blush says otherwise." "What blush?" I am not blushing right now. "When I opened the car door for you." He reminded me. Our food came. "No I didn't." I lied.

"Let's take things slow." "I am not ready for a relationship right now." I determined. My usual is cheese pizza and fries. "I can wait."