Chapter Twelve

Trevor,

I called Z. "Hello." She said. "We need to break up." I said. "You fucked Sierra didn't you?" She wasn't mad which is unusual. Ain't a girl supposed to be mad when their man cheats on them. "I did." I answered.

Sierra and I have history together. I thought I won't go back to her but I did. I just need someone that is there for me and I don't think that's Zendaya. She didn't even call me after I dropped her off.

"Good. We're over." She said. She took it better than I thought she would. I got ready to go see my mom at the hospital.

Zendaya,

I don't give a fuck about him cheating on me. He's a type of guy that tells the truth. "What are you wearing?" Sharlene asked. I looked at the clothes in my closet.  "I have no clue." Derek asked me to go to the fair just as friends. I thought he liked me. He probably said that because I was in a relationship.

"Is your boyfriend cool with you going out with Derek?" She asked. "I'm single." I moved the hanger off the rack. She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "He cheated." I told her. "With who?" She asked. "His ex." I answered.

"How about this?" She showed me red jeans with a white tank top and a black leather jacket with some sandles. "It's too hot for that." I said. I kept criticizing each outfit until we found the perfect one.

 I kept criticizing each outfit until we found the perfect one

*

*

*
Derek and I are on the Ferris Wheel. "I was thinking that maybe we could do a road trip to Texas." He said. "I was going to fly there but a road trip sounds much better." I said. Road tripping will let us catch up with each other. "When would be a good time to go?" He asked me.

"Monday of the last week of August." I said. "Aight." I just feel different when I'm around him then when I'm around Trevor. I made a note to cancel my flight ticket tomorrow. He leaned in and our lips crashed together. Kissing him feels... I don't know how to describe it but it was amazing.