Chapter Two

Next day
Zendaya,

"You're the slut Zendaya right?" Some girl asked. "First of all I ain't no slut. Second of all you don't know me." I looked at her from head to toe. I don't even know who she is but she knows me as a slut. "You stole my boyfriend you bitch." I am so confused. I don't even know who she's talking about.

"Who the fuck is your boyfriend?" I asked. "Trevor." She gritted her teeth. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend." I spoke. "Stay away from him." She warned me.

I went back to my dorm room and called Trevor. "What's up?" He asked. "Your girlfriend told me to stay away from you." I confronted him. "We broke up yesterday after I dropped you off." He mentioned.

"So I was going to be a side hoe." I sighed. "It's not like that. I was about to break up with her anyways." He told me. "We shouldn't be talking. I don't want to get you hurt." I indicated.  "What do you-" I dropped the call. Dashaun is going to hurt him. I can't let that happen.

Trevor,

What did she mean? I walked into the school's cafe. "Sorry for bothering y'all on your date. Zendaya said she doesn't want me to get hurt. What does that mean?" I asked Sharon.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you. She'll cuss me out if I did." Sharon told me. "Is there an abusive boyfriend or something like that?" I guessed. "I promise her I won't tell anybody anything or she'll get killed." Sharon spoke.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Stop disturbing our date. Go ask her." David spoke. "Aight I'm going." I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knocked on Sierra's door. "What do you want?" She questioned. "Leave Zendaya alone. We will never get back together." I warned. "We'll see about that." She closed her door.

Why can't she leave me alone? I went to Zendaya's room and knocked on the door. "We need to talk." I told her. "No we don't." She said. "Yes we do. Sharon said if I know what's going on with you, you're going to get killed." I spoke.

"It's nothing." "It's more than that." I read her facial features. She let me in and she told me the whole thing. Anger filled my face. "Where is he? I'll kill him." I growled. No guy is supposed to treat her like that. That is so damn disrespectful.

There was a knock on the door. I opened. "Is this him?" I asked. She nodded. "Why are you in my girl's room?" He growled.

I punched him in his nose and a couple of times in his jaw. "Stop." Zendaya yelled. He started punching back. David and Sharon pulled us a part. "You need to leave." David told Dashaun. I watched him leave.

 I watched him leave

Dashaun

David