Chapter Fifteen

4 days later
Zendaya,

I've been trying to call Sharon all day. I'm pretty sure her phone is off. I decided to see what's up on Instagram. I was scrolling down my feed till I saw a picture that Sharon posted.

Something must've happened between her and David if she's going back to Cameroon

Something must've happened between her and David if she's going back to Cameroon. I didn't have David's number to find out what he did to my best friend.

That leaves me with Trevor. I don't want to talk to him. I guess I don't have a choice if I want to get Davids number.

"Hello." Sierra said. "Can I talk to Trevor?" I asked. I don't even care that they're together. "Trevor Zendaya's bitch ass wants to talk to you." I ignored her comment. I'm not going to stoop to her level.

"Hey. Sorry about that." Trevor apologized. "Can I get David's number?" I asked. "David's actually on his way back to the US." He mentioned.

"Do you know what is going on?" I said. "Yeah I do." I listened to him tell me what's going between them.

"How's your mom?" I asked. "She's doing better with the treatments and all." He replied. "That's good." There was silence for a while.

"So you and Sierra huh?" I questioned. Maybe it does bother me that they are together. "I'm just trying to figure things out with her but you keep coming up in my head." He stated.

"I've gotta go." I said. I don't want to speak to him any longer than I have to. I know that I still got feelings for him but I need to put it aside. I don't think I should go back to a cheater. When school starts up again I need to keep my distance away from him.

The next chapter will have a time skip.