Chapter Six

5 days later
Zendaya,

"Stay away from my man." Sierra pulled my hair. I pushed her. "He's mine you trifling hoe." She mentioned. "I ain't no hoe. If he don't want you he ain't your man." I stated.

She slapped me. I made sure I punched her a good fifty times. "You're a weak ass bitch." I spat. I left her there on the ground with both of her eyes swollen and black. I got in my car. I pulled up where I worked.
To: T
I'm here.

From T:
Aight.

(T)

"What's up?" T said entering the car. "That bitch started it with me again." I sighed. I backed out of the parking spot and headed to where we are going. "Damn. She must really not like you being close with Trevor." She pulled out her phone. "He's my man now." I claimed.

"Wait a minute. Y'all together?" She asked. Trevor asked me and I said yes.  "We've been together for five days now." I informed her. "Does Sharon know about this?" She questioned.

"No. You're the first. Please don't tell her. We're trying to keep it on the dl." I'll tell Sharon when it's more serious. "I won't. Let's get back to the tea." She smiled.

"She pulled my hair and said I was
trifling hoe. I told her that I ain't no hoe. The bitch slapped me. I punched her like fifty times." I replayed.

"Damn. She weak as hell then." T laughed. She barely fought back. She acts tough but she isn't. "She is." I confirmed. Sierra better not come at me again or I'm gonna have to beat her ass twice. We pulled up at the mall.

If you haven't checked out my book Figuring It Out please go check it out. I may not update next week it depends if I have time.