Chapter Seven

Five months later
Zendaya,

"I'm going to take a nap." I yawned. "There's no time for that." Trev spoke. I groaned. Trev and I are in Indiana so I can meet his parents. I'm a bit nervous. They can end up not liking me and try to set Trev with some other girl.

"You have nothing to worry about babe." He stated. "I don't think you're parents are going to like me." I stated. "I tell my parents about you all the time. They're going to love you. I promise." He kissed the top of my head. Him telling me that makes me feel a little bit at ease.

"I'm going to go change." I headed into the bathroom. I changed into a dress. I came out of the bathroom. "Sexy as always." Trev smiled. I blushed. I sat down and slip on my high heels.

"Let's go." I said. We left the hotel room. I decided to wear no make up. I wanted to go all natural.

(Imagine her without make up and her hair just normal

(Imagine her without make up and her hair just normal.)

Trev opened the car door for me. "Thanks." I said. We walked up to the door and Trev rang the doorbell. The door opened. Mr. Jackson pulled Trev into a hug. "Hi dad." He said.

"Dad this is my girlfriend Zendaya." He introduced me. "Nice to meet you." He said. "Likewise." I smiled. "Mom." Trev yelled. "In the kitchen." Trev lead me to the kitchen.

"Mama this is Zendaya." His mom pulled me into a hug which caught me by surprised. "He talks a lot about you." His mom told me. "What's up mama?" A boy hugged Trev's mom. I'm assuming he's Ian. "Lil bro is this your girl?" Ian assumed.

"Yeah. Zendaya this is Ian my brother." Trev introduced. "Time to eat." Ms. Baxter mentioned. We all went to the dining table and took a seat. We said grace.

"Do you see yourself marrying my son?" Ms. Baxter asked. "Someday." I responded. We've been together for five months I think it's a little soon to be talking about marriage but I do see me and him together for the long run. Trev held my hand under the table.

I looked at him and smiled. They asked me a couple of questions. I answered them. His family is great they seem to really like me.

3 hours later
At the hotel

I took off my heels and I went to the bathroom to change. "I'm going to bed." "I thought we were gonna..." I told Trev we will do it but I'm worn out. He's been waiting five months for this.

"Maybe tomorrow. I'm really tired." I laid on the bed. "Aight." He got on the bed. I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes. "I love you."

Sorry about the big time skip and not updating for a while. I'm out of ideas.

Y'all got any ideas?