Chapter 4: Revenge

A/N: GRAPHIC CONTENT PLEASE DO NOT READ IF NOT 18

CHAPTER 4

REVENGE

JULI POV

We were all on the beach dancing when Mom brought out our presents. I got several books, a necklace from Dad, and matching earrings from Jules. They coordinated that was sweet. After a few more minutes I decided I wanted to be alone and wandered down the beach until the glow from the bonfire could not be seen. All there was me, the stars and the ocean.

Suddenly Raven appeared in front of me his face dark and his eyes black. My heart hammered as I thought of what he'd said to me in my dreams and now he was alive. I clenched my hands into fists and struggled to use my powers but I couldn't get them to work. Not even when he stepped closer and put his hand on my cheek. 

He leaned forward thin and ran his tongue down my neck. I didn't move until his teeth bit down into my neck but it was already too late. He grabbed my hands and pushed me to the ground. He landed on top of me and covered my mouth with his hand. I stared at my blood on his mouth as he licked his lips and spoke. 

"I'm going to have you Juli. If only because I didn't get to have your mother." Then he was tearing my shirt open and biting my breasts. I struck him over and over with my fists but he didn't stop, didn't flinch, merely laughed. I struggled again to use my powers as he tore of my pants but they wouldn't come forward. Then his hand came off my mouth as he whispered in my ear. 

"You'll scream now so they can find you broken and torn." With that said he jammed himself inside of me as I screamed in agony. He went harder and faster as I struggled to stop him. I felt like I was being ripped apart. No pride left in me now, I begged him to stop. Finally he did as a guy my age tossed him off of me. Then he began to strike Raven in the face. Raven's blood splashed on my face and I didn't see any more as I rolled to my side. Curling up into a ball I sobbed silently to myself as my body began to shake uncontrollably. The guy stepped in front of me and knelt down beside me.  

"He's gone for now. I'm going to carry you back now if that's okay. If you want I can get Asa or your mom too..." My voice shook with horror as I spoke. 

"No, Not them. I don't want them to see me like this, I can't. Please...just take me...take me...home." 

"Okay Juli." With that he lifted me up and started to carry me down the beach when I heard my Dad. 

"Juli!" I saw Dad and Jules rushing toward me but I screamed and shrank against the guy holding me. 

"No. No, go away." They reached out but I clutched the guy tighter and buried my face in his chest. My voice was muffled but they still heard me when I spoke. 

"Don't touch me. Don't look. Please just go away." I heard Mom sobbing as I was walked toward the house. Then thankfully I passed out.

...............

I awoke slowly my body tingling but no longer throbbing with pain. I kept my eyes closed as I listened to the guy who'd saved me speak to someone else.  

"She wouldn't have been able to use her powers you know. Raven has new abilities now and one of them is to stifle powers. If she had just met him and hadn't been so frightened she might have been able too but surprise works in his favor with this new ability. As does fear. I know he's been tormenting her awhile." The person listening to him spoke now. 

"If you know all this why the hell weren't you down here sooner. To stop this?" I knew it was Mom's Spiritual friend, Sara. She was always the one that came if we were injured. She never stayed long but she reminded me of Lee. She'd also helped Mom when she'd fought the evil before.