Chapter 5: Possessed

CHAPTER 5

POSSESSED

JULI POV

............

As soon as he left mom, Lee, Ana, Asa and Diane walked into the room. They didn't say anything but crowded around me as I threw my arms around Mom. 

"It's not your fault. And I fought him hard Mom I promise. I'll kill him or Max will I swear." I sobbed as Mom held me tightly to her, stroking my hair. 

"I'm just glad you're alive and he better hope you find him before I do because I'll rip it off while he's still breathing."  

"Oh Mom, that's what I love about you. You're more blood thirsty than I am and you have the greatest ideas." We all laughed it was forced laughter but it was laughter none the less. "I'm sorry I didn't want you to see me." She pulled back so she could look me in the eyes. 

"I understand honey. Really I do."

LESLIE POV

That bastard. I swear when I got a hold of Raven I would tear his ass apart. I can't believe he hurt my baby girl. I was still grumbling under my breath after seeing Juli when I ran into Luke.

He didn't ask what I was mumbling about as he picked me up into his arms and carried me into our bedroom. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him as I tears slid down my cheeks. He starts rubbing my back while murmuring to me.

"I know baby. I want to rip his dick off too." Unable to help myself I start to giggle. Luke pulls back and looks at me perplexed.

"Your talking to me in a baby voice about ripping someone's dick off. It's just so Luke of you." Chuckling softly he bent down and pressed his lips to mine. Moaning into his mouth I pressed myself closer to him. I just loved Luke time.

MAX POV

I felt her emerald green eyes burning into me long after I had left the room. These feelings I felt were new to me. I had never been human before. One made me want to rip Raven's head from his shoulders while the other made me want to pull her close and taste those soft lips of hers. It was wrong and I didn't understand it but it was there. Struggling to keep my composure I walked outside to the garage. I knew there was punching bag in there. I had seen it there earlier when I was wandering around. I'd been beating my fists bloody for about an hour when Jules showed up. He didn't speak but leaned against the wall looking at me as I pounded on the bag. 

"Why were you late?" Sighing I dropped my hands to my side and turned to face him. 

"For one I had to go to the Circle of Stones. For two it took a hell of a lot longer than I'd thought it would. Then Mel was pissed that I wouldn't bring her and she blew herself up again."  

"So that's true then. Good." I met his eyes and I felt fire in my veins. Stepping forward I kept eyes contact. They were the same shade as Jules were but I knew something was off. 

"Well, you figured it out then. That was quick enough. I needed to make sure the stories were true and this seemed the quickest way. This also means all I have to do is find your stone and crush it. Then little Maxwell will cease to exist forever. Nothing will be in my way of Juli then. Nothing I can't handle anyway."  

Rushing forward I stuck him in the jaw with my left and with the right I struck him in the gut. Then we were on the floor fighting. I'd gotten on top and was pounding his face. 

"I'll kill you. I'll kill you for putting your hands on her. For touching her." Then my hands were around his throat and I was chocking him. 

"Max." Keeping my hands on his throat I looked up to see Jules standing beside me. Before I could speak he struck me in the nose so hard that I tumbled off Raven. Dazed I watched as Raven stood up and chuckled. In the doorway behind him was Luke, Jules, and Joey. They walked forward and grabbed me by the arms. Then they dragged me outside where every other male on the island was and threw me in front on Raven. They all looked up at him and I knew they were possessed.  

"Fuck him up. Make him tell me where the stone is then we can kill him." I refused to hit them knowing they were under Raven's spell. I did scream, however, when Raven knelt down and dug a knife into my left side. Shit, he already knew where the stone was. Then it was ,clutched in his hand and he was crushing it. The only thing that allowed me to exist at all. But he paused before he finished crushing it as he swept his eyes over me while I clutched at my side. 

"Kill him first. After all you've never experienced true pain." 

"No, stop!" I watched from the ground as Ana and Lee rushed to stand in between me and their family. I struggled to my feet as I poke. 

"Run it's a spell. He'll kill you too." Pacifist Lee looked into her sister's eyes and smiled. 

"They can try." They raised their palms in unison each shooting violet energy at different targets. One hit Gabe and one hit Jules but neither of them flinched. 

"It's the spell they can't feel it." Ana rammed her fist into her open palm leering at the guys as they advanced on us. 

"I get Raven." 

"No." I yelled then stumbled and fell back to the ground, crap. She whirled to look at me. 

"Their powers are his right now." 

"Not to mention I have his stone and if I crush it he will cease to exist, forever." They may not have known the details of what Raven was saying but they got the gist of it. Stone crushed, me dead, yep that's all she wrote. They looked at each other then knelt down beside me as Raven stepped from behind the guys. Together they spoke as I struggled to stop the bleeding from my wound. 

"Then kill us too." Fists rushed at me as the two wrapped their arms around me protecting me from the blows. They collapsed on top of me but never let me go.

MEL POV

I'd been watching Max's predicament from Limbo for several minutes now. I realized that none of the other women knew he was in trouble. I had to get that stone back and get Raven off the island. Luckily I'd collected my stone earlier when I'd been hoping Max would let me go with him. Sighing I looked back at my lab work and the experiment I'd been working on but I knew it would have to wait. I blinked and teleported down as Raven started to crush the stone. He wasn't happy when I jerked his arm behind him and twisted his hand until her dropped the stone into my palm. I was placing it in my pocket when he turned.  

His jaw dropped as he stared at me. My appearance usually did that to people. I had blue hair braided back so I wouldn't catch it on fire while I was working in the lab. I was wearing a cropped halter top with a very mini mini-skirt and platform knee-high boots. Still I was a foot shorter than him, dammit. He was still fumbling for words when I spoke my tone biting. 

"Yea surprise. I'd suggest you leave." 

"I have the advantage..." I raised a hand and everyone possessed fell to the ground. I floated up so I could look him in the eyes. 

"Now bitch leave." I drew back and kicked him in the nuts, I loved doing that. He grimaced and after a few second spoke. 

"This time but I'll be.." Crossing my arms I glared at him. 

"Not now you won't. I just put up a security system. You'll wait till they're ready." 

"Please nothing can..." He teleported out as a Blue-Russian cat appeared in my hands. Stupid ass Storms all of the bad ones were scared shitless of cats. Of all the things to be scared of, idiots. Setting the cat down I walked over to where Lee and Ana knelt over Max and picked them up as they stared openly at me. I reached down and lifted big old Max into my arms. My patience was wearing thin as I snapped at the girls. 

"Are you going to show me where the house is or what?"