Chapter 15: Endings and Beginnings

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS

JULI POV

It was my first dream without the twins with me and I was afraid. I gasped as I felt a hand grab mine and I looked over to see Max standing beside me. 

"How'd you get here?" He shrugged and started to answer but he was interrupted by clapping. We both turned to see Gabe walking toward us dressed in black leather. I stiffened as I realized he looked exactly like Raven. 

"You're no longer welcome here."  

"I know. I just wanted to get a head start." With that he was gone.

..........

My eyes snapped open to see Max staring at me.  

"Are you okay?" I shrugged as he put his arms around me. 

"You can't save everyone." 

"I know but this means I have to kill Gabe to get Raven and he's my brother." 

"I know honey and I'm sorry." It was then a knock sounded at the door and Ricki walked in.  

"Hey food's...." He stopped and fell forward as blood pooled around him. I leapt up to see Gabe behind him a bloody knife in his hand. 

"You bastard. I'll kill you." He shrugged and smiled. 

"Good luck sister." With that he was gone and I was left to pick up the pieces.

..........

Max and I were scrubbing my floor when I felt a tearing pain in my abdomen gasping I bent over as Max screamed at me. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" I gasped as I stood up. 

"Get Sara and Lee mom's in labor." I rushed to her room to see Dad's pale facing moping her forehead. He was shaking but still conscious. 

"Don't you dare pass out on me Luke. I will kick your ass. You missed the twins and I'll be damned if you miss our son." I giggled as I walked to her side. 

"It'll be okay Mom." She nodded as Lee and Sara appeared in front of her. As Sara bent to check dilation Dad's eyes rolled back in his head but Mom yanked his attention back to her. 

"Don't you dare!" With that it began.

.........

I stood at the water twelve hours later watching the sun rise. Mom and Coner were fine but Dad had a broken hand. All he kept saying was 'I didn't pass out'. I leaned back as I felt arms wrap around me and looked up to see Raven. Gasping I slammed my head back busting his nose as he let me go. I whirled to face him as he spoke. 

"Juli." I didn't answer but shot fire up his arms. H grinned shook his arms and the fire went out. Shit. 

"Such fire excites me Julianna I might just have to take you again." 

"Get the fuck away from her Raven. I'll kill you myself." I looked past Raven to see Max behind us. He started to rush Raven but I froze him in place. 

"I can handle this Max." I felt Max struggle against my powers as I leaned forward and kissed Raven. Raven screamed in agony as I released him and fell to the ground. 

"Oh can you only enjoy what you take? Does something given to you hurt?" He hissed as I kicked sand at him and he spoke. 

"You can't kill me."  

"No but I can." I blinked as Gabe appeared beside Raven and stabbed a knife through Raven's heart. Then I spoke the last words he would ever hear.