Chapter 10: Reality

CHAPTER TEN

REALITY

JULI POV

A/N:  There is sexual content in this chapter.  Just a heads up.

Laughing I tossed a bag of Cheetos in the air as I sat cross-legged on a mat. 

 "So these machines just hold food and you pay to get them out." Mel smirked and leaned forward. 

"Or you use wind and make all the bags fall to the bottom." Sticking my tongue out I glared at her. 

"Mom gave me money but I don't have change yet and this school is abandoned." Turning to Bubu I raised an eyebrow. 

"Why is the school abandoned?"  

"That would be because there are demons running around killing people." I looked over at Ricki, who was standing cross armed at the door. Alex and Jared were at the other exit. 

"Right. It's just all so new to me. How are we going to find these demons anyway?" 

"Actually the reason I was picked to come help you is because I have dreams of where the demons are in the world. The largest group is in Danvers where the battle took place so we should leave them for last. But the good news is a lot of the lesser demons were forced to bond with the higher up demons." We all stared at him with huh expressions. 

"We kill the boss, we kill the minions too." Nodding I gestured for him to continue. 

"Tomorrow we need to go to Africa. There is a demon there using children as slaves so I figured you want to handle him first. His name is Wazaar and he has the power of hallucination so we might want to kill him quickly." I jerked to the left as a block of ice flew by my ear. Looking over my shoulder I glared at Jared who grinned and shrugged. Jumping up I created a fire ball as Ana giggled. 

"Tag!" Suddenly ice balls, fireballs, and eggs were flying around the room. It lasted until Lee come back from the kitchen with her homemade chili. At the sight of food we abandoned the fight to rush Lee. She froze us in place two feet from the food and looked me up and down. 

"Who threw eggs?" She looked at Mel and laughed. 

"Never mind. Go hit the showers first. They should be through those doors." She unfroze us as we popped out one by one to the showers. I was halfway through my shower before I had a daring thought. I popped into the other locker room and realized everyone was done except Max. Before I could talk myself out of it I walked into Max's shower and handed him the soap. He really had a nice ass. He was also really tan and muscular. He looked like one of those guys off that 300 movie mom made me watch. His black hair was plastered to his face as he turned to look at me. 

"Juli?" Blushing I covered my breasts and looked down. 

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Max grasped my arm and looked at me with those golden eyes of his. Jeez, I could drown in them. 

"Don't go. I...shit. I'm new to the human bit." He pushed my hair out of my face and pulled me close. 

"You look beautiful." He removed my hands to replace them with his own. His eyes stayed connected with mine as if to make sure I wanted to do this. Taking a deep breathe I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. Moaning I caressed the inside of his mouth as he plucked at my nipples. I squirmed as a fire started in my stomach. I wiggled closer unsure of what to do. Then he placed his hands lower and pushed a finger inside me so slowly I thought I would scream. Then he started to pump it in and out until I felt I would burst. I was so caught up I didn't realize he'd stopped kissing me until his mouth replaced his fingers. I cried out as fire consumed me and I grasped at his hair. Moaning his name I collapsed against the shower stall as my legs gave out. 

He grasped me around the waist as he stood and held me up. He also had a goofy grin on his face. 

"It's a good thing we're in a shower cause I had to use it to put out that fire you started." I blushed and grinned shyly. I'd never felt shy before. 

"Sorry I got carried away." It was then I looked down and saw how huge he was. "Does it hurt?" He shrugged. 

"Yes but I don't want to push you after..." Placing a hand on his chest I pushed him against the wall as water and steamed surrounded us. Sinking to my knees I ran a hand down his side as he started to speak but I shushed him as I looked into his eyes. 

"Let me do this, please." He nodded as I leaned my head down for an experiment. Slowly I licked the length as his entire body shuddered. His hand grasped my head as he spoke. 

"Juli..." He moaned as I engulfed him, taking it all in. As soon as he shook again and I lost control sucking and swirling my tongue around the large mushroomed head. Then I was grasping his balls, fondling them and he jerked forward shoving it down my throat as his semen exploded in my mouth.  

I flashbacked to his face leering at me as he ripped at my clothes. I looked up to see Max's face shifting into Raven's face. Panicking I slid myself backwards until my back hit the wall Then I started beating the wall. Hitting it like I should have hit him. I should have fought back, should have used my powers but no I'd taken it like a scared little girl. He'd been so strong.  

Juli...Juli, come back to me, please." Then hands were griping my shoulders and I remembered were I was and what I'd been doing. Sobbing, I whirled around and fell into his arms. 

"I'm so sorry. I should have fought back. I didn't even use my powers. I'm a fucking idiot." Max pushed hair back out my face as he spoke softly. 

"You are not. You panicked. You've never been in a real situation where you had to use them before. It could have happened to anyone. Juli we don't have to do this now we can stop. I can back off for a while." Panicked I shook my head throwing water everywhere. 

"No. I love you and I want this but I'll have to go slower. I just went to fast. I'm sorry I should get some clothes on now." He kissed me lightly on the lips then nodded as I popped out.

..........

We ate dinner in silence as if everyone sensed something had happened. Narrowing my eyes at Gabe I realized they all I had to know. We were constantly in each other's minds. I opened my mouth but Gabe raised his hands. 

"None of us have been in your head Juli. We just know when your upset and fixing to throw down on someone else, who doesn't deserve it." Lowering my eyes I mumbled a sorry then glanced over at Mel.  

"So Mel how's this human thing working out?" As if sensing my desperation she grinned and snapped her fingers as a black boom box appeared. 

"Since you asked I'd really like to unwind now." Grabbing the boom box she rolled the volume up as rock music came on. Waggling her finger at Jared she started to dance as everyone jumped up to join her. Max's eyes connected with mine and I smiled. Despite the ending, what we'd done had been fantastic and I would need a repeat.