I

Click.

Another One.

Click.

There's three of them. No, wait, there's more. Fifty-Five. I can easily accessed the bomb that I hid not too long ago. But with just one click, one click on the bomb on my computer screen and it'll explode.

Just one single click.

I slumped my shoulders against my chairs, unsatisfied on my decision. I closed my eyes and began tapping.

A few seconds passed and the only thing you'll hear in here is my finger tapping against the desktop nosily.

It goes, tap, tap, tap.

My eyes wander around my room for any ideas. It landed on a pair of glasses. A pair of fake-red glasses.

Bingo.

——————————
One |EDITED|

"YEAH! GO CONNER! GO CONNER! GO CONNER!" the cheerleaders screamed repeatedly. "C-O-N-N-E-R! CONNER! GO CONNER! GO CONNER, GO CON–"

I went to another screen–the cafeteria. There, I spotted two people with masks on holding cash on their hands, using their arms as support.

Completely boring.

I closed my spy book and stood up.

I think I need some Strawberry Smoothie.

I googled the nearest store and travelled towards there. Walking in, I'm met with a female cashier disgusted look on her face.

"What can I get you?" She sass, flicking her hair and batting her eyebrows. "You know, it's too late for you to buy smoothie."

I arched my eyebrow at her. "I clearly have the freedom to come in here when ever it's open."

She lets out a loud howl-laugh. "No, I'm talking about you drinking smoothie. Ya know, your skin looks so dry and I think it's too late for you to have it smoothened."

"You don't make any sense."

"Whatever. Now tell me what you want before I close the shop and kick you out." she checks her time. "My daughter has dance lessons with me, you know, to loosen her weight. She needs to look flawless, like me, and act like me. I can't just understand her life way of–"

"Strawberry Smoothie." I said, ignoring whatever she was talking about and takes a straw. I hand her five dollars and she turned around and starts making it.

After it's done, I took it and pop the straw on top of the drink. How relaxing this is. Even though that woman likes to gossip, she needs to give me the instructions on how to make it. No actually, she needs to make me these everyday.

I took a sip and let out a dry laugh. The drink made me feel like I'm at home, home where I actually belong.

I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard banging. A gang fight? I'm outta here. When I was about to turn and sprint off, a hand caught my hood. Dammit! I knew I shouldn't have worn this hoodie since it'll be a bad day! But sucks for me, I didn't trust my instincts.

"Move and I'll kill this pretty, little, girl."

He calls me pretty? Aw, how cute.

I turned around and was in front of The Shadow gang along with these people with their filthy hands on me. Ha-ha, too bad for the cheerleaders that Conner ditched basketball to do some shit.

"Where is the USB?" Conner asked, ignoring that I'm in danger. Sad, it's really sad. They don't reply so Conner decides to scream making them all flinch. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE USB?"

One of them scoffed. "Look, we have this girl in captive, we can–"

"Who cares about her, she's just one of those random clueless girls." DN snap.

How awful, they're breaking my heart into little pieces. Meet DN and Conner, the most recognized and aggressive twin in that gang, how fluent. Their leader–Ashton is just letting them do all the work. Wow, they should get a new leader.

"You mean the one where a guy named Henry entrusted you with the information on a tomato USB?" I blurted out. Oops?

"How do you know?" the one holding me captive asks. "Hand it over and I will spare your life."

"Peter Piper Picks a Pepper."

He pulls me closer and whispers, breathing his hot disgusting breath on my fresh skin. "Now."

"How can I possibly take it out if you're squeezing me to death?"

He eyes me suspiciously before letting me go. I shrugged, there's no used in carrying a fake USB around. I simply made another copy of the design so I can use that as an excuse to use the computers. Guess I wouldn't need it anymore.

I dug my hands in my pocket and pulled out a family silver chain. I looked up to see both of the gang watching my hand intensively. Jeez, there's nothing good in there besides information about the targets and who to look for. Jesus Christ. I flung the USB into the air as both gangs collided with each other. Then, there was a bang.

And you could have guessed what happened.

Someone shot it.

"George, why the fuck did you shoot the fucking USB? We need it!." one of them growls, furiously shaking the boy whose name is George. "Why, oh why!"

Eh, my work's done here.

Before I can leave, I got dragged by my hoodie by the one and only–Conner and DN! Ashton follows them behind and leans against the wall. I shrugged effortless and frankly looked around.

"Hey, when you bring me to your territory, give me a Strawberry Smoothie."

Author's Note: After countless of times of trying to save this gif...I finally did it.

Credits to ThePatronusWriter for a wonderful GIF!!!