V

Credits to Smellygarbage for wonderful cover!!!!!

Five

"You're starting today," Conner said, throwing me an ear piece. "Put your hair down so that it'll blend."

I rolled my eyes. "Can't I just like, work by myself? I mean, I don't wanna work with DN. He especially doesn't seem happy with that either." I pointed to DN whose angrily kicking rocks.

Conner turns to look at him. "He'll get over it."

Great. Just great. If only he hadn't declared that I should stay, I would've been at home, drinking hot chocolate and hacking into Mafia's accounts but no, he just had to do that. And look at him! He doesn't even seem a single bit happy with being paired up with me! How fantastic. And on top of that, I don't wanna be near him.

I let my fake long black wig down and putted on the ear piece. Why would I need a damn ear piece when I could just send them text messages? I walked over to grab my bag and my book before heading out with DN trailing behind me.

I stopped. He stopped. I walked. He walked.

I turned around, folding my arms and annoyed. He copied my movements as I glared deadly at his head. If I'm in my regular form, I'll be killing him any change I get!

"Can you not?"

"Can you not?" he mimicked.

I huffed and got on a bike.

"You're seriously gonna ride a bike to school?" DN questioned. "Ha, you suck."

I ignored him and drove off towards the school. Honestly, it wasn't really that far but oh well. I parked the bike and left it alone there. Who would want that bike?

I walked in and got to work.

——————————
"The universe is a small place. You can find so many things. Like ants. I 100% criticize what Ms.Owens said. Ants aren't just useless things roaming around the floor, they help the environment too, if you hadn't notice."

"Thank you for sharing, Mr.Jones." she rolled her eyes. Jake Jones. Third in command of the Darkness Gang. Three words to describe him. Loves to criticize.

My eyes slowly moved towards DN who has his head down and scribbling something on a small piece of paper.

"Ms.KM, would you like to share what you think about ants?" Ms.Owens asked. I ignored her and opened my book. Luckily, I was seated alone at the back row. Ms.Owens huffed and turned before starting the class. Honestly, she doesn't even known how to teach so I have no idea how she got a job here.

I quickly search up Jake Jones on my beautiful searching system and many information that were private are now unlocked to me. I scrolled down and click on his profile.

 I scrolled down and click on his profile

Wow, how nice. I searched up The Darkness Gang and many members in the group popped up. But somehow, whoever is in 2nd command isn't showing on my screen. That means the person could be either their leader's son, or the leader's friend.

I closed my book and looked up to see Jake Jones staring at me with curiously. I arched my eyebrow at him as he sent me a wink and turned back around. The hell? I turned my head towards DN to find him looking at me. He crumbled a piece of paper and threw it at me which I caught and opened it.

Meet me outside the yard when this class ends.

Ah hell no.
——————
"Are you seriously dragging me to the yard?" I questioned him, pushing the glasses up. "Thanks, I have a great story to tell everyone. The great DN, dragged me out of the history class at 10:33am."

"Actually, it's 10:34."

"Whatever."

We reached towards the yard as he let my arm go. He turned around crossing his arms as I tried to do it but couldn't due to the book under my arms.

"Spill."

"Spill? Spill what out?"

"We're you trying to communicate with Jake Jones from the–"

"—darkness gang." I finished up for him. "And no, I just somehow looked up to see him giving me a wonderful-no-curious glance and soon enough, he winked at me."

"How do you know what I'm gonna to say?" he looks at me suspiciously. "Okay, but don't think you can get out of this."

"Get out of what?" I questioned smugly. "You know, it'll be better for us if you would be more specific, DN." I sass.

He growled at me-wait he growled at me? Dang, that dude. I looked at his retrieving form before picking up a rock and throwing it up and down.

Suspicious.