XIV

Fourteen

"Pft, you think you can trap us in here?" June spoke, snickering. "Think again."

DN laughed. "Wise words you have there, kid. But didn't you realize that you're in the Darkness Gang's territory, and to be more specific, behind the bars."

Bri rolled her eyes and pinched my arm making me scowl at her. She smiles at me before pointing at the window. Realizing what she's trying to tell me, I shook my head while she nods her head. I ain't gonna let them have all the fun, and Bri knows that.

"Tu loco," Bri sighs, taking a few steps forward. She takes out a gun and aims it towards DN. "Bye bye, gordo." Bri shoots him and he screams as I took the chance to open my book and deactivate the alarms. June comes up towards me with Sai and leaves Sai with me to join whatever Bri and himself planned. I placed one of Sai's arm around me to help him stand up. Dang, June wasn't lying when he told Sai he's heavy.

I dragged him along the hallways while hacking into the security camera and playing with it. Then I opened the tracking generator to track where Henry is, for all I know, he knows something that I didn't know.

"Where are we going? Isn't that the meeting room?" Sai asked, struggling against you hold. "Why the hell are you dragging me there?"

"Oh, just finding Henry." I replied curtly, making a left turn and walking up towards the door that has red smudges on it. Gee, it isn't Halloween so no need to design the door like that. I kicked the door down open, making the sound of the door banged to the ground echo throughout the room.

"Exposed," Sai whispers and I ignore him. I took a few steps in, trying to detect whose in the room. Sai grips my arm in fear, his teeth making clattering sounds. Once I stepped on where I think it's the center of the room, the lights goes on and people surrounding the room is shown.

"Hello, there." a smoothed voice said. I looked to see a man that looked like he's in his 80's, which makes me think that he might be Dane, the one Henry went looking for. I stayed silent while he raised his eyebrow. "So, I take it you're Tena, or am I wrong?"

"Who knows," I replied, raising my eyebrow. "So I take it your Dane, but let me guess, you were the one who ordered DN to do this, am I right?"

He laughs half-heart-fully. "Oh no, you're partially wrong. He actually wanted to do this, so we both came up with this. It's sad how I have to take all the blame, but who cares." he motioned his hand towards a guard. "Bring him in."

The guards obliged and brought a beaten, Henry towards him. The hell?

"Say bye bye to you're friend, Tena." he dugs his nails into Henry's bruised arm as Henry roared in pain. I scowled at him, taking out a gun from my boot, aiming it towards him.

"Ah, I see, you're still the same kind of person as you were before, am I wrong?" he drugged his nails deeper making blood trickled down his fingers. "C'mon, show me what you got, and after that, I'll ship you back to Kyle to get the reward, and then I'll kill the others." he locked eyes with Sai. "Including him."

I bit my lip, forming a quick plan inside my head. How would I help Henry escape while Sai is here, and more importantly, how would we all get out of here peacefully? My eyes flicker towards Henry as a faded vision of a younger version of Henry, attacking people with boomerang, and while a younger version of me was on his back. Damn this memory.

I bent down, taking out a boomerang from my other boot and throwing it towards Dane, making him dodge it. He chuckles as I waited for the boomerang to come back after hitting his head. Soon enough, the boomerang comes back and hits Dane on the head making him let go of Henry and landed on Henry's hands. The corner of Henry's lip curled up as he takes out another boomerang and started throwing them around the room, knocking out three guards at a time.

After he knocked down all the guards and Dane, he walks towards me and helps me carry Sai out. We ended up outside of the building, tired of all the walking.

"So...." he trails off as I jumped to hug him which he hugs back. Sai joins the group as we all hugged each other.

"I thought you were dead," my voice croaked. "He—"

"Yea, I know, but Sai over here kept me accompany." he smiles at Sai. "I'm grateful, thank you." he tries to stand up but winced at the pain and tried again.

"Brother, you need to stay here." I ordered. Yes, we were siblings and I'm wondering how I didn't recognized him in the disguise he's wearing.

He huffs and lean against the wall, crossing his arms. Minutes later, I turned my head to see June and Bri running towards us with a box.

"You took them down?" Sai asked in disbelief. "B-but, how?"

"Oh! Well, I'm not sure if we killed DN or not..." Bri chuckled nervously. "But forget about that, we have to run!"

"Why?" Sai questioned but his questioned was answered when guards came running towards us with spheres and torches.

"Run run run!" June screeches and throws a bag at me, and carrying Henry and Sai to safety.

The guards stopped shortly in front of us and making two straight line for someone. A person came walking down the line towards us.

Bri gasps and drops down towards her knee. I stared at the person in front of me.

Kyle.