XII

Twelve

Recognizing the voice, I turned around and see DN marching towards us. His eyes held anger in them as he starts stomping.

"Who the hell is this?" He demands, his eyes never leaving Sai.

"He's a hacker that Colton and Ashton found," I shrugged. DN looks at me suspiciously while Sai on the other hand remains silent. "And on the other hand, why the hell are you angry for?"

He opened his mouth but closed it back and walked away. The hell is his problem?

I turn back to Sai. "Now, where was I at, Venece Sai Portco?"

"Nowhere." he grumbles. My phone starts ringing. "Hello."

"Te! Bri is acting ridiculously childish!" June exclaims. "She's breaking the windows—my god. And then she starts saying how I'm jealous of her and how I have no life! What should I do?!"

I rolled my eyes, "kiss her."

"What? No!" he shouts. The phone call ended and I sat down next to Sai, making him tense up a bit. I opened my spy book and began looking at what Henry was doing. There he was, holding a racket and swinging it up in the air, shouting for Dane to come out and give a piece of him.

I sincerely feel bad for Dane for having to deal with Henry, the crazy lunatic. More like crazy man on the loose.

"Tena." poke. "Tena." poke. "Tena."

"What." I said and looked at Sai. He pointed at something and I stood up to see what he was pointing at. Ashton and Colton were there being chased after by some person screaming bloody murder?

"Just ignore them." I say. "Anyways, how on earth did they find you?"

He crossed his arms. "Oh, I was caught in a net."

"A net?" I raised my eyebrow, imagining Colton and Ashton running around with nets catcher and catching random people. "I see."

My book buzzed and I opened it to see Henry jumping around, kicking people in their ass. Seriously, this person have mental issues.

"I'll be going," I told him, deciding to stop Henry with his craziness. "If Colton or Ashton ask where I went, just tell them I'm visiting an lunatic." I started walking.

"You're going to Dane?" he asked and I stopped in my tracks. "Not really." I said. "Just checking up on someone."

"I'll come." He volunteers. I looked at him weirdly. He knew that he will be killed the second someone recognizes him. For him betraying his own gang. He's lucky that I know how to fight. I shrugged and nodded, leading the way to where the lunatic is.

****************
"Wait! Isn't this my gang's property?" Sai questions, his face gone pale. "Why did you bring me here?"

I rolled my eyes and stopped, placing my hands on my hips. "One, you volunteered. Two, the lunatic is here lurking around somewhere. Three, Dane is here."

Sai gulps as I rolled my eyes and follow the pinpoint to where it shows where Henry was. About 5minutes later, I finally spotted him.

I turned around, expecting Sai to be following me but he was nowhere to be seen. I raised my eyebrow before hiding behind a bush.

"COME OUT YOU BASTARD!" Henry roared, still waving the racket in the air and kicking guards who come and try to take him away. "YOU MOTHERHELLER DANE! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!"

Oh dear lord. I picked up a rock and was about to throw it at his head but a hand covered my nose, preventing me from breathing. I hiss, back flipping and kicking whoever the person was. I swear, if Sai is responsible for this, I'll kill him.

I moved to the side, dodging whoever it was that tried to drug me, and picked up another rock, hitting them in the head. A needle poked me making my eyes flutter and closing before falling to the darkness.
******************
"Pst. Pst." some whispers, nudging me on the shoulder. "Wake up."

I opened my eyes and see Sai in front of me. Wait, so if he's not responsible for this, who is? I mean, why would his own gang capture him and put him in a cell? That's dumb.

The door opens making both of us look up and I gasped at who it is, glaring at him.

"Well hello."