VII

Credits to ohabigail for spectacular cover!

Seven

Henry Millers, what a wonderful surprise to see him near the woods. I would gladly drug him and drag him to the garbage, for him to be picked and thrown away.

I took a sip of my smoothie and moved closer towards them and lean against a tree.

"You have it." said the man. "Hand it over."

"And why would I? These are mine, not yours." Henry retorted. "Besides, I found it first so get your whiny ass out of here before I throw a tantrum."

"Tantrum?" the man laughed. "What are you, four? No wonder why your gang left you behind, cuz your so much trouble to them. Say, do you mind if I join the gang? Scratch that, have fun. I don't want the stinky shit anymore."

"Son of a bitch!" I heard a gunshot and sighed heavily. Poor guy, have to suffer a bullet for insulting Henry.

"You know, I know you're there ML so why won't you come out?"

"You know, I know you know that I'm here but, why should I follow your 'command'?"

I heard him cursed before standing in front of me. I looked up at him, my eyes boring into his dull grey eyes. "Nice to have finally see you in person, ML." he said.

"But it's not nice to finally see you in person, Henry. I heard stories about you." I pinched my nose. "You're stinky."

He growled at me, "You're still looking the same with that disguise on you."

"Thank you," I said. "But I know something that you already know."

"What."

"You killed Garret," I stated. He let out an howl laugh and laughed like an hyena. He stops shortly and bore his eyes into mine. "So I see, you knew."

I smirked, "what do you expect, I'm ML."

He chuckled. "Wanna know whose the real killer that killed Garret?" He take out a kitchen knife and slide is finger gently across the blade. "I'm pretty sure you'd probably figure it out by now, haven't you."

I rolled my eyes, "You forced him to."

Henry shook his head and dropped the kitchen knife. "I didn't." He stepped back. "Garret himself did, not me."

I eyed him suspiciously. "Well, do you somehow happen to know why the USB ended up in my hands rather than some other gang?"

He laughs. "Oh, little kid. You're part of my plan." he turns around before disappearing into the depths of the woods. Plan, so this has been a game to him.

My ears perked up as I turned my head slightly over. "Spying on me isn't really healthy, Jake."

"How'd you know it's me?" he asks, curious.

"It's called being smart." I turned over and crossed my arms. "I would love to know why the third in command in The Darkness Gang is spying on me."

He crossed his arm. "I would love to know why a nerd, is with our enemy, The Shadow Gang."

I held my hands up. "Oh, just simply having a nice time living with them." I chuckled. "Quite relaxing."

Jake rolled his eyes before towering over me as I glared up at him. "Send them this message. We want to trade drugs. Meet us at the lake by the school at 8am, sharp."

I rolled my eyes back at him. "Dear Jake, why would I take a command from you?" I jabbed a finger at his chest. "Send them the message yourself."

He was about to say something but was interrupted by DN. Great, I'm adding two stalkers to my Shit List.

"What are you doing!?" DN asked, looking at me. "Traitor."

The. Fuck.

"Great timing." I scoffed sarcastically. "But Jake here has something to tell you." I pointed at Jake whose been glancing at us.

"Adios, amigos."

I turned and ran off towards my home. Yes, sweet home. I jumped onto my chair and opened my big screen, launching the screen to the gangs that were after me, I find them closed by this place.

Ah shit. She probably told them where I was.

Fucking hell.