VIII

Eight

Poke.

"Tena?"

Poke.

"Tena?!?"

Poke.

"Tena!!!!"

I lifted my head up which made Conner stopped immediately. Yesterday was a horrible day. I'm thinking of making bombs to bomb the gangs that are after me. I hate him for sending these people. Kyle actually kept his word. He wouldn't stop until I become his puppet. He even sent her to spy on me.

Flashback

Throwing a boomerang, it aimed perfectly at the guard's head. He howled in pain and dropped down like all the others. I quickly grabbed my boomerang and picked up my suitcase before heading towards the door.

"You can't leave."

I stopped and looked over my shoulders. "Yes. Yes I can. You can't stop me, no one can stop me, not even her."

"Oh Tena, or should I say ML? I own you, you belong to me. If you step out of that door, I won't hesitate to drag you back here."

I rolled my eyes, "Good luck."

"How about a deal?" he approaches me. "If you won't leave, I won't hurt anyone but if you do and if I find you, you're mine to keep, to order. You're my killing machine." he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't accept." I pushed his hand off and started walking.

"You'll regret it."

End of Flashback

"I heard from DN that Jake wanted to trade with us." he hesitantly said. "Want to help on getting the boxes to the truck?"

I nodded my head and follow Conner through the doors. I snorted at myself. DN is a dumb, fuck. Didn't he know that Jake and some of the Darkness Gang is there waiting for us to fall into his trap? Unless if he's...

"Tena? Can you help me lift this box?" I heard Conner ask. I walked over and lift the box over my shoulders. What's in those drugs? Rocks?

Walking over towards the truck, I placed it on top of all the others. "DN, if you don't mind, can you stop looking at me?"

"It's Ashton."

"Oh?" I turned around. "Sorry, i thought you were DN. But if you don't mind, can you stop looking at me?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "What's with you and DN?"

"What do you mean?"

He was about to open his mouth but Conner came over to us. "That's about it." he chirped. "Let's order pizza?!"

Ashton nodded and followed Conner out before giving me one last suspicious look. I sighed heavily before making my way back to my home. I walked at a fast pace and climbed up trees to get inside by climbing over my window.

Once I got that over with, I quickly grabbed my book that is on my desk and launched the screen. Shit. Those gangs are like a mile away.

I walked towards my bedroom and took off my fake glasses, along with my fake color contacts and my wig, letting my ombré colored hair fall down. I stare back at myself on the mirror. My green eyes staring right back at me.

I changed my clothes and put on a different kind of disguise. I somehow look like some crazy lady that is on the loose.

Grabbing my bag, I made my way out of the house, towards the smoothie shop

Grabbing my bag, I made my way out of the house, towards the smoothie shop. Once I was there, I hesitantly open the door and stepped in. There she stood, sitting on the counter as if she knew I would come back here after what had occurred yesterday.

"You're back." she said. "About yesterday–" she stopped and looked at me, knowing that I'll just ignore that. "Never mind, what are you doing here?"

"Just felt like coming here," I shrugged. "Got nothing better to do."

"Okay," she said slowly before jumping off the counter. She looked down at her feet and began playing with her fingers nervously. "Tena, um, how do you know if a boy likes you?"

"depends on which boy you're talking about," I said and arched my eyebrow at her. "So, I see. You have a crush on someone, hm. Typical. Who is it, if I may ask?"

"You don't know him." she answered and looked away. "His names Sai. He's been hanging out with me a lot lately."

"...ah."

She gave me a look before shrugging her shoulders. She took a strand of my hair. "Ombré, it looks fantastic as usual."

"Thank you."

She lets it fall down and turns her head. The door opens and he came in.

Silence enclosed the room as I let out a deep breath. June. My ex-partner in killing. And Kyle's brother.

"June."