VI

^Tena's disguise, couldn't choose which one to put so I just put both of them.

Six

"Testing."

"Shut up Conner. You said that approximately thirty-five times. And to make matters worse, I'm sitting right next to you." Ashton retorted.

I turned off the earpiece and rolled my eyes at them even though they can't see. My eyes dart towards the corner of the locker as I look behind my shoulders. I'm being stalked now? Great.

I started acting oblivious to the situation and walked towards the library. Locked. Strange, it's almost never locked unless if the knob is broken.

I turned and walked across the hall as another pair of footsteps were echoed through the hallway, along with mine. Taking a left turn, I accidentally bumped into a bulletin board, making me stop and to read what it says. The Gangs Are Back In Town. The hell? Ok, I so don't understand this school.

I skipped towards the parking lot and lean against the wall, waiting for him to come out.

The door soon opens and I look at the time.

"Three minutes and forty five seconds." I read out loud.

"Peachy."

"Miracle."

I narrowed my eyes at DN as he does the same. How come he isn't with Conner since they're both twins. My suspicions for him will only increase but first I need to figure out who the darkness gang leader's son is and locate him.

Deciding to leave, I pointed my finger towards the bike and hopped on. I looked over my shoulders to see DN gone. Wasn't he just there a minute ago? I chuckled before driving off.

My stomach growls as I made an U-turn and drove towards the Smoothie shop that I went to a few days ago. The door made an tank-tank sound as I opened it.

"You again?" the same girl asked me with her face scrunched up. "What's with you and smoothies? As I said the other time, it's too late for your skin to be smoothen up."

"And like I said, you don't make sense."

She huffed and turned around. "Strawberry Smoothie, am I right?"

"Yea."

While she turned around and began making it, I caught a glimpse of a tattoo near her shoulder. I instantly freeze as I recognize it.

"Here, it's free." she said and handed me it. I shook my head and handed her five bucks before turning around. Why is she here? I thought she was with her brother?

I turned back around. "Why are you here?" I demanded.

She smirks at me before taking her wig off. "I'm surprise you still recognize me after all these years." she twisted her hair. "What's with that outfit anyways? That is so not you."

"Why are you here?" I demanded once again.

She snorted and jump onto the counter. "Kyle says the offer is still up. Wouldn't wanna miss it, would you?"

I rolled my eyes. "My answer is still the same. Tell him to find someone else to do his dirty work." I turned back around and began walking.

"Why did you leave?" she whispered making me stop. "Why?"

I looked over my shoulders at her. "That happened years ago, and I'm still on a run." I left before she can open her mouth again and took a sip on the smoothie.

I heard a noise and looked to my left. There, I saw a familiar person's back and squinted my eyes at them. That person is talking to someone eagerly almost as if they have no time to waste. I try to squint my eyes more and then realized who it was.

Henry.

A/N ~ It's been actually so long since I had written an author's note (not really) and just saying, I was rushing to write this since I've been distracted with D.S & anime & stuff. Also, I have a project that is like due soon *faceplant*

 Also, I have a project that is like due soon *faceplant*

The cashier's tattoo ^^^^