IX

Nine

"Tena." he nodded his head towards me. "It's been long, how are you?"

"Good, I guessed." I replied. "What are you doing here?"

I crossed my arms and waited for him to reply. "Long story," he sighed. "Kyle's gone crazy and he's threatening to kill innocent children if he they don't find you within a month."

I turned towards the cashier girl. "I thought he already knew where I was since you're here?"

"He doesn't. B-but that wasn't part of the plan!" she exclaimed. "The plan was to bribe Tena to come back, not threatening innocent kids! What the hell is wrong with Kyle?!

I placed a shoulder on her shoulder. "Bri, we have a month to plan. Right now, I'll have to get back to the Shadows Gang, okay?"

"Wait," She handed me a bracelet. "When it makes a noise, that means to come here." I just nodded my head and put it on.

She responds with a sniff and turned away. I turned my head towards June. He smiled before walking out of the other exit. I quickly walked home and changed back to my regular disguise.

***********
"Where were you?" DN boomed. "And don't lie, I don't like liars."

I held up the smoothie and shook it in front of his face. "I went out to buy this--" I shook the smoothie again. "And I don't like untrustworthy people."

He hisses at me before turning and walking out the room. Minutes later, Conner came in and told me that I'll be driving the truck. I smirked, already knowing that he'll say that.

I got inside of the truck, waiting for them to hurry up and get in before taking off towards the lake. I looked at the time and it read 7:58pm. I stopped the truck and got out.

There, I see Jake, standing there along with five other people with the lights closed. I grabbed a few boxes and slowly walked towards them.

"well, well, if it isn't the nerd." Jake cooed and looked over my shoulder. "Conner, Ashton, DN. What a pleasant surprise that you've came...to trade drugs."

"Where's your drugs?" DN snapped, glaring at them all.

"Oh, we forgot them." Jake said innocently. "I hope you don't mind that I brought the whole gang here."

The lights flicked on and many of the man were holding axes, knives, arrows, or gun. Great, I blame this on DN for being stupid. But he should be thanking me later for already know what's gonna be happening. I already planned out what was gonna happen.

"Ah," I spoke loudly making everyone stare at me. "I hope 3 boxes of drugs is enough for you, I mean, we did seem to lost some on the way here."

I kneed down and placed the boxes on the ground, sliding them towards Jake. My eyes flicked up. I stood up before turning my back around and walked towards the truck. Before I can get in, DN gripped my arm furiously.

"What do you think you're doing? Those are drugs! We're not suppose to give them it for free! We're suppose to be trading." he snarled.

"Oh, but those aren't just drugs." I said slyly making Ashton and Conner look at me weirdly. "There's poison."

"H-how do you know that's it's not drugs but that it's poison?" DN demanded.

I playfully shrugged my shoulders. "It's obvious."

All of the sudden, the bracelet that Bri gave me made a noise and I looked up to see Ashton looking at me suspiciously.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow?" I waved at them before taking off, hiding behind the bushes and crawling towards the sidewalk. Once I reached there, I sprinted off towards the smoothie shop, knowing that something or someone is waiting me in there.

I got my phone out and made a phone call.

Author's Note: Merry Christmas!!!