☯ 3%

A/N: Im sorry for such a long chapter. 3,000+ words 

Min Yoonah sits there, bound to the chair with ropes of jute that irritate and itch her soft skin. It doesn't take long for the skin on her wrist to tint into a soft pink as she fights to get loose. Why do things like this keep happening to me. She looks at him, who sits diagonally from her, judging her as he calmly sits. Anger boils inside of her and she wants nothing more than to punch him. But if she where to ever get the chance, she wouldn't because to her, that's not the way. Violence is never the answer. Even though the world that she lives in is curl, greedy and hurtful, she would never hurt a single soul. Her head begins to pound again and her lets her head roll back with her neck outstretching.

She and Park Jimin were both trapped and tied to wooden chairs. It was a fight but A.J. and his two men won by outnumbering Jimin and...well Jimin. Yoonah wasn't really useful as she just stood there and as for the assistant, no one knew where dark skinned man went. They were carried into a packed and dark room, with only one light source that too was unreliable and flickering. The room was humid, making beads sweat trickle down both their necks. She spins her head back and shuts her eyes tightly. Breathing slowly and deeply, trying to calm her self down. She opens her eyes and sees that he still holds his stern eyes on her.

"Is there something on my face?" she asks.

He cocks up a brow and gives her a questionable look before shaking his 'no'.

"Then?" she says, letting him know that she doesn't want him to look at her by the tone she uses in her voice. "Why are you staring at me?"

Staring had been a bad habit of his ever since he was a child and because there was no one to help him, his bad habits just carried on. He shakes his head again, looking off to the distance then back at her. "What happened to you back there?"

Yoonah knows he changed the subject but she doesn't feel like arguing. "I...I wasn't feeling well."

"Why?"

"I just wasn't, okay? There isn't a proper reason."

"Next time, tell me."

"Next time," she straightens her back, "don't go running after me!"

"Look, if I hadn't come after you, you'd be died right now, or worst, they'd keep you as something you don't even want to know."

Her stomach twists again and she doesn't know why. There's an empty feeling inside her and not once has the thought of it being filled by someone or something has crossed her mind. Its weird and it can't be properly explained. "Does it even matter?" He looses the stern look, brows and eyes easing, and stares at her blankly. "I'm just being thrown from one place to another..."

"Just don't." He says, felling guilty for—he doesn't know. It's bad enough he went off on a tangent by interfering in a girls personal life and now this. He already knows one of his hyung will be fuming once he hears about what Jimin got into and who he brought along with him. His mission was to stalk A.J.'s headquarters, get what information was asked for and get out with the documents before anyone realizes, which includes A.J. himself. A.J. holds onto every bit of data and file and keeps a record of what goes where and why. At first, Jimin thought it was impossible because many have died trying to do so, but unlike the others, it took him only a few week to get the documents. Oh god, he worries, I already told hyung that I'll meet him in Shanghai within two day with the files. Agh, now he'll get angry because I know how much he hates having to wait. Will I even live to see his lazy ass face?

"Who are these people any way?" Yoonah asks, knocking him out of his thoughts.

He thinks for a second. Then says, "They work under the Videl family and, fourth raking in mod boss, Leo. The Videls hold an empire in the underground world, which you probably now nothing of and probably haven't heard of. They deal with everything bad and worse you an think of."