☯ 7%

A/N: Oops 3000+ words. keke. Are you enjoying karma カルア and the fact the through the chapters, I write her past in a backwards form? Tell me in the comments below.

It was in the middle of spring, where the sun's rays flashed on top on the green yard. Yoonah was sitting in the cool shade of the tree in her backyard. Her breath was ever so hushed, it was as if she wasn't even alive. That day wasn't the most pleasant day for little Yoonah, in fact it was a tragic day for not only Yoonah but her whole family. Why wouldn't it be? Loosing a loved one can turn any bright sky blue and cloudy. Yoonah was so innocent and pure, people couldn't believe their ears after they heard about the incident. How could she do such a thing? It felt like a sick lie. The people blamed her father for passing down such a temper into the little girl.

Only if she hadn't lost her temper...

Only if she hadn't pushed him off the branch...

A small body, identical to Yoonahs', sat down next to her. His bangs were hovering above his eyes and the rest of his shoulder length hair was tucked behind his ears. Small golden studs were shining in both his ears. He went on his knees and shook Yoonah with his tiny hands. "Noona."

She turned her back towards her twin.

"Noona." He repeated.

"Go away." She said. "I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"Please." He begged and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a back hug. He was truly sorry, it was just an accident. "Noona, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not!" Yoonah yelled as she freed herself from her little brothers grip. "Eunsuk, you're not sorry! You broke it on purpose!"

She kicked her sandals off and placed both her hands on the tree. Slowly but surely, she made her way up the tall the three by keeping her body close to the length of the wooden structure. She glanced at her brother with her browns knit. A pout was formed on her bottom lip.

On her third birthday, her father had bought her a snow glob. And the fact that he would be away for long periods of time due to work, that little present was kept close to her heart. A little girl with bright blue wings was trapped inside the glass glob which was filled with glittery white water. Her father would lull her to sleep almost ever night he got a day off by enchanting her young mind with fairy tails about the winged girl who would let nothing bad happen to her keeper. Her keeper was little Yoonah. She would set the snow glob on her desk and hope to it that nothing bad would happen.

Eunsuk got to his feet and tried to convince his sister. "I didn't want to drop it. It slipped."

Yoonah found a steady branch, surprisingly high above the ground, and seated her herself down. "You did. You wanted it to break because you don't like me. You hate me!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!" Her eyes began to water and her throat burned from all the shouting. The nerves on her neck were threatening to pop out as she let out a heart clenching cry. She muffled her sobs by hiding her face in her hands. "Y-you hate m-me...s-so you k-killed my fairy."

He followed his sisters step and climbed the tree to sit next to her. He was going to hold her arm but she jerked it away. How could such a little girl posses so much anger? She just wanted her snow glob back but she knew that wasn't going to happen. Matthew promised he would buy her another one and if not, something better. But she didn't want anything else. She wanted her winged fairy back in the glass dome and on her desk. She turned towards her twin, eyes glowing with the anger of a child, she voiced, "Go away." When he tried to talk her down, she cut him short and repeated herself.