☯ 6%

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a little crappy. (typos, grammar mistakes and weird sounding sentences) Schools been really getting to me. And sorry again for such a long chapter... +3,000 words. Btw, this chapter is dedicated to a special friend who I promised that I will enter her character in another story but that story's on hold so I thought that she might like it better if her character was in this story. If not then sorry again!

"Excuse me." Yoonah taps shoulder of the man who's wearing a black, white and red uniform. He turns and she is greeted by the face of a young man. Maybe around his twenties. He smiles at her, bows and she returns the gesture, even though she wasn't really in the mood to smile and nor was her back wanting to bend. She reads his name tag — 'Eugene' — and continues. "Eugene."

"Yes ma'am."

"I need your help."

"How may I assist you?"

"I'm...a little lost. So, would you mind answering a few questions?"

"Not at all." He flashes another smile and gesture her to begin.

She hesitates at first. Not knowing how he'll react to her questions and if he would think she's crazy or has short term memory. She finally asks after a few seconds pass, "Where am I?"

Eugene's brows lift and he grins in amusement. He hasn't ever met someone like her. Asking where they are as if they've been kidnapped. Strange isn't it? "Ma'am, you are in Shanghai's most famous and five star hotel. And if you are wondering where Shanghai is, it's in China."

He let's out an airy chuckle as he watches her widen with disbelief. "Ch-China? China! Of corse."

He worries. And shows it concern for the puzzled women by asking, "Ma'am, you seem a little uneasy, is everything okay? If you wan't, I can request Mr. Park and Dr. Min to check up on you. I believe Mr. Min wanted you to rest after your accident."

"No, thank you. I'm fine."

"Are you sure. I don't think the two men would mind leaving their conference for a beautiful women like you."

"Oh please." Do not flirt with me, she thinks as she forces her lips to curve and form a fake smile. The last thing she needs in a time like this is a member of staff flirting with her. She dismisses his flirtation and mannerless behavior by changing the subject. "Um...what's the date today?"

"The 13th of November, 2016."

"Okay." She tries not to make a scene in front of Eugene knowing that he will try do tease her or do something she will not like. She presses her lips into a thin line and takes a second to comprehend the fact that she's been lights out for the past two days. "Um...You mentioned two names...w-who?"

As much as he wanted to comment on how strange her character is, he bits his tongue and replies with a small smile. "Mr. Park Jimin, the shorter man with black hair who you are rooming with in room 703. And Dr. Min Yoongi. The blond haired man. He was the one who treated your wound..."

"Okay." She mentally noted to watch out for the two. A blond haired man who goes by the name of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin...She bits her bottom lip with her hand under her chin. She perfectly remember his face and doubts that she will blindly walk into him. She knows that if she does, he'll most likely drag her back in the same room and have someone there to make sure she doesn't get out again. A human guard dog or just simply a guard. But with Yoongi, she doesn't know how he looks or what his physique is. All she's got is that he has blond hair. Turning back to Eugene, she speaks again. "Well...thank you for the help. That's all I needed."