☯ 8%

A/N: Im finally back 

"Open the door you big baby!"

Yoonah ignored the chirpy voice and focused on her notebook. Revise. Revise. Revise. Study. Study. Study. That's what she did after her classes. She honestly hated it whenever her 'brothers' would invite their girlfriends over. They were typical, middle class bitches that happened to go at same school as Yoonah. One with a stud piercing through her left nostril and the other with a snake tattooed to her collarbone. Both with perfect bodies, glowing skin and puckered lips. She hated both of them. All four of them actually. She preferred it when they would chose a different building to fuck in, especially on Thursdays since she had Friday assessments days. But because of her damn luck, they would almost always choose to come home to 'relax' and 'chill'. It starts with the sizzle of their beer bottles. Then their sudden bursts of laughter which leads them eventually spiting up into different rooms where their moans and screams of pleasure would erupt. She remembers the time when she went downstairs to get a glass of water and caught the oldest and his girlfriend in the act. She had never been so disgusted in her entire life.

"Open the door, we have a surprise for you babe." Jay said through the door. She was wearing a slip on dress with spaghetti straps. It was easy to tell that she was wearing nothing underneath as everything bounced freely. Something every man would dream of in his dirty mind. Cece was sporting a similar outfit; an oversized shirt which was buttoned half way up and shorts (at least she knows what pants are). Her usual silver piercing was replaced with a silvery blue stud to match her blue eyes.

The two came early to surprise her brothers. Go and get to work. Though, fortunately or unfortunately, they were both late because of some work. Though, the younger one, Andy, might have just forgot and went for a booze (dumb ass) while the older one, Kris, was held back in class. So as usual, unfortunately for sure, the two girls would mess around with Yoonah while waiting for her brothers. (The last time, they carried the sleeping Yoonah into the middle of the street and left her in her underwear. Luckily, she woke up before anyone else saw her and she scurried inside the house.)

"Oh!" Cece pulled out two bobby pins from her hair. "Move over, I know how to get that little rat out." She knelt down and opened the pins, bending one into a right angle and the other into a straight line. She positioned their ends inside the key hole and twisted and turned it until it unlocked with a rusty click.

Yoonah was running up to the door with a chair to jam it but she was a little too late yet lucky as the door swung open and missed her nose just by an inch. She still fell back my surprise and fell with the chair. Lading on her butt, she groaned at the stinging dull pain. Jay and Cece's towered over her as she had finally looked up.

"That wouldn't have happened if you'd just let us in in the beginning." Cece remark, seeing Yoonah sprawled on the floor. "I would help you up, but you're a big girl, do it your self." She walked over Yoonah and looked around the room, finding something new insult to throw at younger girl, but everything was already said, taunted, and yelled at her.

Yoonah got back up on her feet before putting the chair back in its place; in front of the study table. "Can you two please leave?" (I already have to deal with the four shit heads in this house, I don't need two whores added in the list!)

Her request went unnoticed as Jay said, "She really needs to get of this dump."

Something bubbled, something evil and forceful bubbled inside of Cece. She snapped her head around towards Jay. "That's not a bad idea...Actually that a pretty good idea."

Jay didn't get Cece's big picture until the corners of her lips turned. Jay copied the same expression. "What do have in mind?"

"Lots of things that'll use up the entire night."