☯ 4%

A/N: ayo! first chapter was too long and this one was too short. sowy

Everything happened so fast. One minute he was tied to the chair and the next minute he was on top of A.J., beating him down. Jimin tossed the same knife that Yoonah took from the van at her. She would have asked him how he got but that moment was not an appropriate time to ask questions. She had cut herself loose and ran out the door with Jimin behind her after knocking two man down and leaving one dead.

Her chest rises and falls as she places one foot after the other. The simple warehouse turned into a never ending series of hallways and doors. She now regrets listening to him when he said to split up. More beads of sweat form around her forehead and chest. Not knowing where to go, she turns at random directions and into the closest door to her left. If the previous door lead to another series of hallways and doors, then this one would too right? She takes a last glance behind her, seeing the built man reach her hallway. All sweaty and tiered from this cat and mouse game. He runs for her and she spares for a second to go though the door and shut it behind her. After what seemed like hours of running, she sucks in the air that her lungs were missing and lets it out in an easy breath. She felt like she just ran a marathon. Water. She gets back on her feet to only stop on the second step.

Dead end.

She realizes that she has trapped herself in a dim lighted room with raw materials waiting to be used. On the other side, the man pounds on the door. She should have taken the right hallway instead of the door, at least she would still have a chance of getting away from all this and live. Turning small lock on the door, she hopes that it would keep the man out while she finds a way to escape. I'm not ready to die. I reuse to die. She crosses every inch of the room, trying to find something that will help her in a situation like this. The pounding stops. And the sound of keys jingling make her eyes widen and her heart pound hard against her rib cage. The thirst for water disappears.The doorknob turns and her stomach drops. His silhouette reveals itself as the door opens with a creak. Though the light from the hallway slightly blinds Yoonah, she was able to see his grim face by squinting her eyes. A shiver runs down her spine as the hair on her neck and arm stand straight. He takes slow steps into the room, which makes her anxiety worst than ever as she takes small steps back, and lifts his silver tool that holds the bullet that could end her life any minute. He stands in the middle on the room and she's able to see the barrel of the handgun point directly at the center of her head, right between her brows.

Bang!

The gunshot rings in the silence and her breath gets caught in her throat. Thick red liquid oozes out of the torn skin from the left side of the chest. Yoonah watches as the shirt on the built man gets stained with deep, rich red blood. He stand on his now weak legs. Hands traveling up to the bullet wound, he looks at the blood coloring the tips of his fingers. With all the life shot out of him, he finally falls to the smooth concert floor and her eyes follow his body. A pool of blood surrounds him and his lifeless eyes remain open as if they were spheres of polished glass.

She looks back up and between the doorframe stands a Jimin. The criminal, the hero, the savior and murderer, and the stranger that saved her life by, yet again, taking another life. Smoke spirals out the barrel of his gun, with his hand firmly around the handle. His figure eases off the trigger as he walks towards her.

Yoonah lunges her body towards him, the sudden need of comfort washes over her as she clings into him like her life was on the line...well it sort of was a few seconds ago. If he wasn't there in time, her body would be lying on the ground instead of the man on the floor. With her on her tiptoes and her arms around his neck, her wight pulls him down, making him hunch a bit. He was taken by surprise and didn't move until a solid thirty seconds passed. The heavy metal falls from his hand, leaving him defenseless, and holds her closer to himself. His hunched back straightens itself and her feet hover off the ground. Yes, Park Jimin wasn't the tallest man but was taller than her.

"Are you okay?" he asks once he lets her down. She awkwardly unwraps her arms and realizes the little space between them.

She takes a few steps away from him because this close was too close for her. She holds her right upper arm and tucks her loose, unkept hair behind her ear. "Besides the whole 'guy-with-the-gun' thing, I-I'm fine."

"Sure?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Good." He closes the gap between them again and his hand reaches near her shoulder. His cold but soft fingers find the cut on her neck and they skim over the crisp scab. The cut was now bordered with a shade of dark blue. Though she had been rolling in dirt, covered in sweat and shed irony blood, her sent still remained. Lavender from the shampoo she once used and detergent from the cloths she used to wash and wear. Her sent doesn't fail to get noticed by him and his good sense of smell.

Just when he was about to ask the big question of 'does it hurt?', and 'did it hurt?', her eyes grow big, almost threatening to pop right out of her eye sockets.

Then everything moves too fast for the both of them —for the three them.

Yoonah pushes Jimin.

And Bang!

Her body throbs.

And goes weak.

Jimin moves quickly.

And Bang!

Her ears begin to feel as if they've been plunged with cotton as she falls to the ground on her side, making her neck stretch awkwardly. Her eyelids grow heavy, wanting to shut but she forces them open. Batting her water eyes, the figure of A.J. stands where once Jimin stood. She wants to turn but the ache in her body doesn't let her move a single fiber without it feeling like a hundred thick needles pierce into her. She starts to see black dots appearing and disappearing in front of her eyes. Darkness begins to border her view and she closes her eyes. Just like the other man, a pool of blood starts around her her, touching her right cheek.

And Bang!